ASN's Pub

Aheeemmmm Dont let Prawn here you say that.....

Haha, I edited before you posted!

Prawn had a spin in my car now its fixed, he agrees it's a LOT quicker than his. But he is just SOOOOOO ****ing good at Combe! Boys got skills.

Cheers buddy, first bit of praise I've got for my laps lol!

Yeah, Prawns car is pretty eye opening isn't it? We timed a lap of his from a recording on his phone and it was 1:22, we recorded a lap from that green R8 that was taking passengers all day and it was only 1:21!

It was really good to meet you today Dave, but I'm going to bed now haha!!!

If Prawn went out with the R8s that would be sooooo funny ....."oo dont take it over 5k" he would have spunked all over them
The r8s that went out today were pathetic ......sound nice but come on.....nobody wanna race?

Poor baby. It's raining and only 15 degrees.
Off to get the springs and shocks together.

IMAG0696.jpg

Your car will be fine scott. A bit wet though.

Morning all.
Scott u might aswel slap on some new wheels while all 4 are off :haha:
Will everything be dine by midday?

good morning!
well i am fresh as a daisy now,
now i have to make it up to the wife and child for leaving them home alone yesterday!
christmas shopping and shizzle! boo!

Alright lads. Great day yesterday.

Reesy snr got chatting to the course instructor and he took us out for 4 laps each in the s4 to 'show us the correct lines'. Holy sheite!! Car came back in to the pits with steam coming off the brakes, and the tyres like chewing gum!

Alright lads. Great day yesterday.

Reesy snr got chatting to the course instructor and he took us out for 4 laps each in the s4 to 'show us the correct lines'. Holy sheite!! Car came back in to the pits with steam coming off the brakes, and the tyres like chewing gum!

Haha, the pair of you looked pretty impressed! David is SUCH a legend isn't he?

-

Do you want a hand Scott?

Morning all,
Scott u plank lol :p trust you :p
Nice to meet everyone :D Jay fair play to ur misses being there all day putting up with us lot ha and the swearing :eek:

Jardo your car is rapid tbh wen u took me out in it and we pulled out side behind a TT and you say "well av this TT" aha if there won't no bends you would have took him, it's a fast car once it gets goin and everything's working. And well done to your misses for going on the track tbh I don't think I would have the balls too...
Chez fair play for coming such a long way tbh and everyone else I mean I was only like 60miles from there and that was bad enough

Westy unfortunately you never made it back and will be missed :(

It's well good to put faces to names, everyone's sound in real life :)

I almost crashEd my car on the way back lmao wen I was switching lanes swerving all of the place trying to keep the back end in :eek:

Reactions: Loupigs
Ohh cheers for the pasties Scott tell ur mate thanks :), and Dave sorry I forty to get a pick of ur car I do have one of the engine thou ;) vuz it was clearly the neatest and best :), I couldn't get a car shot too many ppl wer round it all te time ;).

Thanks for the offer jardo but I'm in bristol.
Heading back to the car with the shocks and springs all built. Put it all back together and get home for some R&R.

I missed Dave's car . damn lol.
solly, what happened to westy in the end?

Yea there were some serious brake smells of most of you when you came off the track...:respekt:

I was told before I went on track that the best way to warm my tires up was under braking, so I was braking super late and trying my hardest to give them a killing as well as spinning them up on the exits to give them some warmth. Didn't work though, just made my brakes fade haah!

I boiled my PAS fluid as well, hardcore!

What happened to me? Did someone take me home for a boning?

Looks like you guys had a great day. Looking forward to some more pics and vids.

I had a right laugh... How was Peter Kay westy?
I'm in the middle of uploading some pics and vids. Well give u the link when complete

I'm finally home.
WooHoo.

Small issue with the car :(

I got a feeling I ordered facelift rear suspension parts to fit my pre-facelift rear top mounts.
I was told my car has the facelift top mounts so I ordered the suspension they I was told was wrong.
But this is wrong.

When I was doing the shocks and springs, I shared the work out cause I was in a rush.
Me and my old man did the fronts and my mate (who owns the garage) did the rears.
The fronts was fine, no issues.
My mate said there was a issue with the tops mounts but he sorted it out and it should be fine.
Took his word for it, bolted it all back together, lowered the car and stood back to look at my handy work.

it was fine. Not a massive drop which is what I wanted.
Drove it down to kwik fit to get the tracking done and then home.
On the way there was some massive knocking taking place from the back end, took it to kwik fit got the tracking done and back to my dads to find out about this knocking.
We think its the top mounts. bit of a pain, I ran out of time to do any more to it, so I just drove it home.
I'm going to park it up now and order some new facelift rear top mounts and hope that solves the issue.

I'm off to try and have a proper bath, proper sleep and some proper food.

nice to meet the original pub lot and the new faces. :)

If any one ever wants to organise a pub camping trip, let me know. :D

IMAG0697.jpg

Morning all,
Its monday morning and i'm in work and I'm dieing.
I'm so tired, my hangs feel like crap, I can't grip any thing, the misses is away for the next 3 days which means i'm going to eat crap and spend to much money on eating said crap and I'm not driving my car.

How is the cars?
How is everyone?

A big thanks to Dave for these:

PS> Headphones a good shout, Bumble is quite loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy dudets. I'm dead iv got a shut load on this week. 60 network points tonpull in today then got a smart car to wrap tonight and tomorra. Then a possible 5 series to try squeez in. Y eyes or on bungies. Worth it though.

Karl cheers for the cabby sorry I missed ya before you hit the rd dude.

Westy you are a dirty girl lol. How was the Kay ???

I got a few pics but same as most I think will have a sift through soon as I get a mo.

A big thanks to Dave for these:

[
PS> Headphones a good shout, Bumble is quite loud.

Welly bumble sounded amazing when she went past. Still can't believe you went round on them sunny's you crazy mofo ;)