ASN's Pub

I am.

Thats cause oop north is rubbish and downsouth rules......Ok cheltnam is more midlands but still. we rock and you lot don't!! :)

Cramp mid throw in the swimming pool. Thats bad.
Just be greatfull you're taller than your misses. I would have died long ago if sarah was the same height as me.

you lot drink shandy, moan at 5mm of snow, talk daft and dont even know what peas pudding is.................
let the argument begin............................

Like I asked before, shandy what?
I like bitter shandy for when I'm driving.
I never moan about snow, I get out and play.

there you go then, shandy is shandy (diluted beer)
your airports grind to a halt with 5mm of snow,
and you still havent answered the peas pudding question! have you heard of it?

If theres snow down south all the world knows about it.... snow up here, quick shrug and get on with it....
they couldnt even keep the main airport open down south? divert to manchester, weve got a foot more snow but the runways clear....ah ah

The end of the argument should be that the south is better, as it's closer to all the hot countries, and further away from Scotland.

I don't know about the airports. did bristol shut down this winter?

Pea pudding, like porridge but with peas?

Only when i'm driving.

We can't get away with drink driving as much as you lot.
Our coppers are not as drunk as the driver they are pulling over.

Our airports get a lot more traffic than your ones that's probably why.

God know's what Peas pudding is but it sounds Northern, like deep fried mars bars and some other weird **** you lot have ;)

Like out side toilets, no indoor plumbing and the accents that make women sound reall manly and thick?

Like out side toilets, no indoor plumbing and the accents that make women sound reall manly and thick?

This is why all the snow was gone so quickly up north, they had it indoors and melting, ready to add some yorkshire tea bags to it on the coal fired stove :lmfao:

Lol @Scott you cheeky *****...
At least where more friendly up here, talk to anybody in London and they try to run away from you..i got lost in central London once and i could not find anybody who spoke English for god sake....

At least where more friendly up here, talk to anybody in London and they try to run away from you..i got lost in central London once and i could not find anybody who spoke English for god sake....

That's nothing to do with Southerners. There are literately hardly any English people left in London!

London is on there own. They don't have any thing to do with us southners.
If you look at most maps that shows the north, middlands and south. London is on there own.
Thats cause they are all a bunch of fishy kebabs.

right chaps!
looks like everybody has the monday blues or something!
group hug!

******!!

Reactions: CHEZ
Well, I have free entry, cos I have a track pass which includes my entry fee! :)

Hope I bed my Ferodo DS2500 correctly, spent 45 minutes, in the middle of the night, accellerating and braking like a mofo down some country roads lol, they was quite sticky by the time I got home! :racer:

Waxed all my BBS RCs off the car yesterday, it took frikin ages!, so they are ready to go on, still aint done my strut tops yet, might actually risk them for ADI, it's not major, a really light knock.

Just need to give it a quick wash. :cool:

Bring on the 8th!:rock:

Cheltnam is way too hot for a work day. I'm now back on way to gods country where men don't refer to each other as duck/ love and marra. :wtf:
And you say we speak funny Scott you cider sniffing muppet ;)

So face you meeting at strenshem devices then. What about you Scott???

Face lol I ment dave, hahaha

Last edited:
Gave mine a wash on sunday, and that's all it is getting before ADI. I prefer to drive it then clean it

Metting where?
What about me?
Love/duck/Marra?
Who the hell says that?
I've nevre been called that. Only ever seen it on them TV shows up north.
Or are you refering to the london lot? Again, they are nothing to do with southern people.

Duck is a stoke on trent thing, and I don't mean people of your sexuality either Damo :lmfao:

Down sarf it's mate and geezer.

Metting where?
What about me?
Love/duck/Marra?
Who the hell says that?
I've nevre been called that. Only ever seen it on them TV shows up north.
Or are you refering to the london lot? Again, they are nothing to do with southern people.

At strensham services dude on the m5, second services down from the m6/m5/ RAC junction. That's where we running in to jojo's rabble.

Duck is a stoke on trent thing, and I don't mean people of your sexuality either Damo :lmfao:

Down sarf it's mate and geezer.

Yeh you got it cheeky fecker... usually east midlands and usually that's what the blokes call each other, what's with that! I got called marra today. WTAF is a marra ??

Bone ?? Veg?? I'm lost ;)