ASN's Pub

Can I ask what (who) you did in order to get a week off of your already casual work?

Any plans apart from watching jeremy kyle, whilst eating your weight in crud from the food cupboard?

morning fellas! first day back after a bit of holiday! nearly time for ADI wooo!

Westy loves us chatting about ADI Dane, so feel free..

How was your first weekend with the car? Have you got to know the bloke in your local shell garage yet? :lmfao:

Mate were already on first name terms ;)

Weekend was good but nothing, has even tryed to play :(

Can I ask what (who) you did in order to get a week off of your already casual work?

Any plans apart from watching jeremy kyle, whilst eating your weight in crud from the food cupboard?

I asked and they said yes. :)

Me plans for the week are as follows.
Today, house inspection from the land lady.
Tomorrow, nothing just eating crud (not left the house since friday).
Wednesday, busy day. Off to the bank to open another account to put all sponsorship money in to, off to a old shop in plymouth to sell some of my grandads old stuff, off to a army surplus store to buy some camping kit, off to Dunelm Mill to look at place mats, off to the range to go buy a photo frame, also looking out for a kettle, a torch and a dishwasher and then back home to print out loads of family pictures of fill up said photo frame. Also stopping off somewhere to have a nice fat steak.
Thursday, off to exeter to collect mother in law, home to pack the car, eat a take away and then sleep.
Friday-Sunday, Off to Pentewan sands camping with mother in law, sister in law and her husband.
Sunday, Unload the car, drop every one off home and then off to a family birthday.
Monday, Back to work. :(

morning fellas! first day back after a bit of holiday! nearly time for ADI wooo!

Welcome back mate, yeah hows the car?

its goooooooood mate, although around town mpg is shocking lol

yeah worse than the s3, water meths going in for ADI :eyebrows:

Get involved guys:

Moustache Season is upon us, so I've decided to register for Movember and embrace the hair of the wild. I've pledged to cultivate a genuine 100% face grown moustache for 30 days to raise awareness and funds for men's health, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
Now, I'm on the hunt for fellow trusty and fearless pioneers to join me by signing up to my team. Together we can change the face of men's health.
To join my Movember team go to https://www.movember.com/uk/register/details/team_id/200362
The more people we can get to become Citizens of Movember, the more lives we can impact. You can either grow a moustache as a Mo Bro, or join as a Mo Sista to show your support and help recruit other Mo growers to the team.
Once registered, Movember will send you all the information you need to raise funds and start raising awareness for men's health as part of my Movember team.
If you'd like to find out more about the type of work you'd be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programmes We Fund section on the Movember website: Movember United Kingdom - About Movember
Please join me at https://www.movember.com/uk/register/details/team_id/200362

Get involved guys:Moustache Season is upon us, so I've decided to register for Movember and embrace the hair of the wild. I've pledged to cultivate a genuine 100% face grown moustache for 30 days to raise awareness and funds for men's health, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.Now, I'm on the hunt for fellow trusty and fearless pioneers to join me by signing up to my team. Together we can change the face of men's health.To join my Movember team go to https://www.movember.com/uk/register/details/team_id/200362The more people we can get to become Citizens of Movember, the more lives we can impact. You can either grow a moustache as a Mo Bro, or join as a Mo Sista to show your support and help recruit other Mo growers to the team.Once registered, Movember will send you all the information you need to raise funds and start raising awareness for men's health as part of my Movember team.If you'd like to find out more about the type of work you'd be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programmes We Fund section on the Movember website: Movember United Kingdom - About MovemberPlease join me at https://www.movember.com/uk/register/details/team_id/200362
a mate has asked if I'd be in on this, if he's bin it I may sign up dude. Can't beat looking a muppet for a month.

Reactions: Westy
This month is all about hair.
You lot gaining some and i'm losing some.

Reesy, if you can't grow full facial hair yet let me know and i'll have some spare hair soon.

This month is all about hair.
You lot gaining some and i'm losing some.

Reesy, if you can't grow full facial hair yet let me know and i'll have some spare hair soon.

This is very generous of you scott, but you might want to offer this to Jardo, as I'm sure he'd like your nuts hair on his chin, or has this been done on your road trip to cougar town (his mums)

Evening all....

How is everyone? Another busy week last week for me, an even busier weekend, and another busy week this week.

Getting tired of all the work :(, and very tired of being skinto...

Anyway, house is really coming on. Kitchen is finished now, haven't take photos yet as it is still WIP with a bit of painting etc so will get photos up after that's finished.

Bathroom looking good now and is awaiting the bath to be siliconed in tonight, shower head, shower screen fitting and flooring. Then that will all be done and dusted finally.

36.jpg

Picking the sofa up on Saturday morning to save the £69 delivery...

Lounge flooring is done - took the best part of a day to prep and lay, but looks brilliant, the photos don't do it justice - also I know I haven't got a photo of it finished annoyingly.

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

Just spent £560 on furniture.... and £130 on brake discs.... I'm now stoney broke....

Evening all....

How is everyone? Another busy week last week for me, an even busier weekend, and another busy week this week.

Getting tired of all the work :(, and very tired of being skinto...

Anyway, house is really coming on. Kitchen is finished now, haven't take photos yet as it is still WIP with a bit of painting etc so will get photos up after that's finished.

Bathroom looking good now and is awaiting the bath to be siliconed in tonight, shower head, shower screen fitting and flooring. Then that will all be done and dusted finally.

Picking the sofa up on Saturday morning to save the £69 delivery...

Lounge flooring is done - took the best part of a day to prep and lay, but looks brilliant, the photos don't do it justice - also I know I haven't got a photo of it finished annoyingly.

Just spent £560 on furniture.... and £130 on brake discs.... I'm now stoney broke....

Nice one dude, Itll be work it for sure when its finished!

If you fancy a bit of time away from it give me a buzz ;)

Afternoon all,

Been away from the forum for a bit.

Had my brother over from Majorca so been a bit busy, also been a bit busy at work.

Getting the hang of Android on the S2 and loving it.

Have I missed anything ?

Welly looks like you've been busy - keep up the good work :superman:

Paul

Afternoon all,

Been away from the forum for a bit.

Had my brother over from Majorca so been a bit busy, also been a bit busy at work.

Getting the hang of Android on the S2 and loving it.

Have I missed anything ?

Welly looks like you've been busy - keep up the good work :superman:

Paul

Reesy and Solly got banned. Reesy got released on Friday and Solly has been a free man since 4pm today.

Sorry Paul, I saw S2 and assumed you'd tumped us all and bought a decent car!