Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ScottD3, Feb 17, 2011.
Noted Lol..... I was going to save that for tomorrow's PM
Oh yeah, because thats just so PC.
Mansize Kleenex would have been more appropriate I think
My bad lads.
Here, listen my favourite tune at the moment.
just finished catching up reading from last night!
we have to watch our p"s and q"s now then eh!
how is everyone?
I'm good man.
I've bought a new game. so thats my day tomorrow sorted out.
How are you?
yoyo chez..... Dude is that really Yr name??
Eveninnnnnnnng scott what you buy??
ah ha ha! your a very naughty boy! lol! top film!
i am fine mate, working day shift all weekend so bit of a pita! 12 hour shifts suck!
not much additions to the locker scott? unless i am doing something wrong that is!
yo yo and yo damo! no its not my name mate! there is a lad calls me it cos my surname is hawkes!
I wonder how Solly is getting on.
Balls deep by now I would have thought.
Damo, Section 8.
4:08 is where it's at for me but that is a tune dude start to finish. :thumbsup:
you need To sort me a play list man I'm liking the ones you've banged up recently
you would think with all this fed activity around here that we have been inciting riots and looting!
wait till solly is back.
nighty night mate!
just come back on but night scott...
Night boys and girls.
I'll leave you with these two Damo.
Come on james ..its not on the main sections....if you are being serios? (tried a few times to spell it and cant) i might ban myself.....
everybody as respected the admins words today so i think this can be handld another day .....do you know how many rods were broken...some carbon?
Good evening and good night. I'm not jealous of solly at all, noooo. Not one bit.
Off to sleep now, I'm wrecked. Si thi laters
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
No Dave,if you wish to swear and do as you please then go elsewhere and do it,some car forums allow it and others will see you kicked into touch straight away so yes James is being serious.
This thread is an appeasement against my wishes so all the monkeys are kept in one cage but you have to still follow the rules
Here are the rules,have a look so you cannot say you've never seen them.
(1) Personal abuse of other Audi-Sport.net members is not permitted. If you disagree with something another member says, by all means discuss the topic with them and use whatever facts and evidence you wish to support your views. Personal abuse/attacks only suggest that you cannot support your views in any other way. Behaviour of this type will not be tolerated. For the protection of all members we operate a simple and discreet post reporting system which, within a couple of clicks, notifies Administrators/Moderators to unsuitable content so that action can be taken.
(2) Content in any form (text, images, audio/video) which is threatening, harassing, racist, pornographic or otherwise broadly obscene/offensive in any way is prohibited and will not be tolerated. Swearing is not permitted and in the majority of cases will be filtered automatically ï¿½ attempts to circumvent this system may lead to restrictions on your account. The simple and discreet post reporting system mentioned in (1) above should also be used to alert Administrators/Moderators to prohibited content of this type.
(3) Remember that you, and you alone, are liable for the content of your contributions to Audi-Sport.net ï¿½ do not submit content which is libellous, inflammatory, in breach of copyright/trademark/patent, or otherwise of questionable legality. Your details and IP address are logged with each post. If required by law, Audi-Sport.net may release these details to the relevant authorities. In the unlikely event of this being required we will try to deliver advance notice to your registered email address, unless we believe that the law requires us to release them beforehand.
(4) The first language of Audi-Sport.net is English ï¿½ If your first language is also English, please try to make sure this is obvious to people reading your posts. Refrain from posting messages in 'txt spk' or any other gibberish. Try to form reasonably constructed sentences with the basic tools of language you learned as a youngster. If you don't do this, do not be surprised if you receive little or no reply to your post, and a private message from a Moderator advising you to try harder. If there's a valid reason why you can't, we'll take that into account. From everyone else, we'd appreciate a bit of effort.
(5) Commercial trading on Audi-Sport.net is permitted only by authorised partner companies ï¿½ commercial content submitted outside this condition is liable to be deleted and sanctions are likely to be imposed on the offending account. Private trading (between individuals) must only be conducted within the Classifieds section of the site or via private message. New posts must not be made in the forum areas solely for the purpose of advertising. Members may, at the discretion of Administrators & Moderators include small text links to classified advertisements in their signature ï¿½ further detail on this can be found in (6) below.
(6) Forum signatures are permitted up to a maximum size (unless agreed by special request to an Administrator or Moderator) ï¿½ if you wish to include an image it should not be more than 400 pixels wide and 125 pixels high, you may also include up to two lines of standard size text. If you do not wish to include an image you may include up to five lines of standard size text. Links are permitted in signatures to private classified advertisements and personal/non-commercial websites, and within the maximum signature size limits described previously.
(7) Multiple accounts are not permitted (except in extenuating circumstances and with prior agreement of Administrators). The most common reason for operating more than one account is to mislead others or unfairly influence them, or the wider community ï¿½ if users are found to be operating multiple accounts without authorisation, one (or in extreme cases all) of them are liable to be banned/deleted.
(8) Threads (topics) and/or posts may be locked, moved or removed by Administrators/Moderators if they are deemed to be incorrectly submitted (in the incorrect location), closely duplicating a recent or ongoing thread, or unsuitable. Please do not be offended, and be aware that threads submitted correctly in the first instance are likely to receive a greater number of more useful replies.
(9) Unauthorised (or authorised but reckless) use of the Audi-Sport.net name/brand is prohibited and action will likely be taken swiftly to prevent this. Discrediting Audi-Sport.net or over-publicising competing/rival websites is also unacceptable. Unless clearly stated otherwise by an Audi-Sport.net Administrator, or in the case of a link purely for commercial (advertising) reasons, Audi-Sport.net is in no way affiliated with any other forum or website.
(10) Views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of the individual contributing them and not that of Audi-Sport.net, its owners or operators. Audi-Sport.net, its owners and operators cannot be held liable for any injury/loss/damage to persons or property resulting from the use of this website.
i understand the swear filter thing but its not jsut us, its going on all over the forum hence why i found out you could by-pass the filter. we all swear quite alot so will we all have to start spelling it like f*** or is fu*k acceptable? as i dont want to get an after school detension so just making sure.
Jase, where I do see where you guys are coming from I feel this is a bit unfair! And it would seem we are being highlighted for something that goes on alot forum wide.
And taking the above into account I expect certain members of the 8p section have been delt with accordingly?
f*** I suppose is better than one letter missing
Maybe if you behaved like adults then no detentions would be given out Dan
Lets just do what the coppers say and move on.
Despite our thoughts and views on their rules and the way they do things. This is their house and we have to play by their rules if we want to be in it.
The last couple of days events has put us all in a bad light (the regulars with in this thread) and they will be keeping an eye on us, closer than other members who are breaking the rules.
Ok ill keep that in mind, well its kind of hard now to be treated like an adult when wer getting told of like children for sweearing but as scott has said
"This is their house and we have to play by their rules if we want to be in it."
Damo,all we ask is to tow the line,If I wanted to be unfair then rule 6 could be enforced to the letter
All you have to do is hit the report button then the offending post/message will be flagged up and action needed.
The forum is all about you lot not about us,if new members read through some threads as of recent then they may think twice about using ASN which goes against what a forum is.
Solly, how was last night?
erm im not alound to discuss it.... im affriad... i'll get grounded..
I'm just sad Jase thinks we're monkeys, at least we bought the right car!
Yeah Solly, spill the beans. I assume you took her for a lovely dinner and escorted her home to keep her safe from the ruffians?
firmly logged in the grey matter dude, by the way anyone ever told you Yr an amazing bloke
not aimed at me directly but I'm sure you've seen the posts. As I said to James mate... From now on you can expect squeakiness haha.
Move switly to
I think it's time for an upload don't you Scott?
Its been confirmed i can say, i had fun last night. i cant go into details due to the :busted_cop:. But i think i did my family and friends proud, i took a couple of sneaky pics which wer aloud as long as they are for my use according to her.... ahahaha
You seem to be struggling with this more than most.
If you read the bit in red, which you agreed to abide by when you joined up, I hope you will understand what is being politely requested:
(2) Content in any form (text, images, audio/video) which is threatening, harassing, racist, pornographic or otherwise broadly obscene/offensive in any way is prohibited and will not be tolerated. Swearing is not permitted and in the majority of cases will be filtered automatically ï¿½ attempts to circumvent this system may lead to restrictions on your account.
New measures have been brought in which will enable any specific user to be denied access to any specific thread or area of the forum.
It would be nice to have an opportunity to test it out.
Equally your little snipes such as:
...are wearing a bit thin. If you don't like what this forum represents and the standards it's keeps then feel free to look elsewhere.
Come on lads, lets drop it, move on and get this thread back to how it was at the start. No banning, fishing or mods telling us off.
Solly, I hope you're going to do the correct thing with said media?
Time for my to do the 3rd attempt on the repair of my load cover. I hope it works i'm getting really annoyed with it now and don't feel like buying another one.
ok well theres nothing i can say is there other than, theres nop point in me arguing back or anything so, Ok i understand.
yes i will when im back home mate im at work atm
Good morning losers.
Solly, you in all day?
Right i'm back to section 8 for a bit.
yeah in till 5:30 F*** my life... so tired went to be so late last night... was watching BB ahaha
whats section 8? :s
jojo whats entry fee for ADI is it £10 ?? and is the list just for the club stand?
Lol dont you start
Sobering thought for dan!!