ASN's Pub

I don't get it sol says his post was most amicable wtf! They deffo got some members on the watch list :ninja: regular Recci patrols too it would seem.

I got a jailbroken version of IOS5 working but none of the springboard stuff would work. I then couldn't sync with iTunes and I found some stuff on the net saying not to bother with IOS5 unless you are a developer wanting to test your apps.

Like you say Crazy, it's not life changing and I found some of the new layout quite confusing. There are however a few nice touches in there.

I have now gone to IOS4.3.5 which cant be jailbroken, so my task for today is to downgrade to 4.3.3 and jailbreak that again.

Morning Sandra

Damo,
you never PMed me. you dropped me a wall post. :p

I'll PM you now unless crazy's done it.

Lads, try not to pass the details around to everyone, I don't want it getting abused and full up of crap like some working girl on the street.

You can break 4.3.5 but not with the redsn0w you used before Iv been told. Wait 1 :undwech:

Bung it my way crazy cheers dude!

Damo,
you never PMed me. you dropped me a wall post. :p

I'll PM you now unless crazy's done it.

Lads, try not to pass the details around to everyone, I don't want it getting abused and full up of crap like some working girl on the street.

***! Lol

"I don't get it sol says his post was most amicable wtf!"

am i going mad i actually am lost here:think:

and klap i know ive got to lay low anyway for that and being dsylexsic

I hope that was a joke! :salute:

Dyslexics of the world untie!

no it wasent read these lol

Jules86 said:
Was a genuine question, the abuse was unnecessary. Your posts have few words spelt correctly, i thought you may be dyslexic and didn't want to offend you after i questioned your spelling.
Jules86 said:
Solly said:
Jules86 said:
Was a genuine question, the abuse was unnecessary. Your posts have few words spelt correctly, i thought you may be dyslexic and didn't want to offend you after i questioned your spelling.

you thought i may be dyslexic ummm yeah ok then ha... dont be sarcastic mate dont suite you..

Im not being sarcastic. You spell and type like someone very young, something dyslexic people tend to do. Your grammar is also very poor. Was a genuine question
solly said:
get a life you sad **** and **** off.
Jules86 said:
Well i have reported the message. No need for the abuse, its a forum.

You'll have to lay low from the real police too after you've nailed that youngster tonight!

lmao i cant wait till 8pm i feel like a little kid as it is :):jump:

Yeh sn0wbrease one of the lads at wk did it and it seems fine he says ?!! Strange.

What you struggling on sol??

I think i'll leave it to Scott to pm people, unless he asks me to. It's his baby, and I don't want to be giving details out willy and nilly.

no it wasent read these lol

lmao i cant wait till 8pm i feel like a little kid as it is :):jump:

You'll be feeling a little kid more like hehe

So droooooooles was the grass! Don't surprise me after all the name calling. Very grown up!!

I'll go back to 4.3.3 jailbroken as that's what I was on and it worked a treat. I just wont try to install flash again!
Same mate I stayed put. If it ain't broke don't upgrade it haha. He's now telling me his phone is a bit... wtf! A minute ago it was great lol
I think i'll leave it to Scott to pm people, unless he asks me to. It's his baby, and I don't want to be giving details out willy and nilly.
I have it now anyway so screw you :moa:
Does everyone have to DL the images or Is it just cos I is cool and have an iPhone ??

you have a personal message
You'll be feeling a little kid more like hehe

So droooooooles was the grass! Don't surprise me after all the name calling. Very grown up!!

yeah i know wow :eek:
Haha, sorry Sol! :wub:

Personally I'll be having pasta bake for tea, but whatever floats your boat...

i know i thought we was mates:friends:
oh noooiiice! :),

Morning ladies and gents! Seems like i have missed out on one eventful week! I need to quit my job just to keep up with the pub...

So its going to be a nice quiet day in the pub.

We are Solly, until I join the competition and put you out of business haha!

It's probably best to not know Sandra, that way we'll avoid the ban stick ;)
So true w3sty, plus i cant be bothered reading it all. Whats the weather like down your way W3sty? I think we might get some rain soon, at the moment its just overcast but its not cold? You got plans for your weekend?

Last edited:
Lets hope it is Sandra or things will carry on from yesterday.

Hows you today anyway?
Hey Sarah, im good thanks. Loved the sky pics. Your day today sounds like fun. Im jealous of the sunshine, guess its because i not been
To america yet this year and its making me grumpy, lol.

So true w3sty, plus i cant be bothered reading it all. Whats the weather like down your way W3sty? I think we might get some rain soon, at the moment its just overcast but its not cold? You got plans for your weekend?

Damn it Damo just put me in the loop :hubbahubba:

Weather is dark and cloudy but dry. My weekend will consist of a lot of sex as I haven't seen my gf for 2 weeks and also a lot of sleep. I'm off to the Emirates Stadium tomorrow to see Arsenal V Swansea then few beers, more sex and more sleep. Sounds like a cracking weekend ;)

How about you?

Last edited:
Hey Sarah, im good thanks. Loved the sky pics. Your day today sounds like fun. Im jealous of the sunshine, guess its because i not been
To america yet this year and its making me grumpy, lol.

lol, get yourself away for some relaxation. Suns great but too hot in the car lol.

Was a great day, they certainly know how to have a good time.