ASN's Pub

God it's quiet in here today. Iv been forced to go into the 8l section more than once and read about break pads and **** like that lol.
But it's about time you shower did some work ;)

How's my print looking Jay ??

Wasn't doing any work, no-one else in the office alllll daaaay. Perhaps you're just putting people off coming into the pub? :lmfao:

Have you not got any cable things to be pulling through?

What is it with all the gay innuendo is this pub - have I missed that fact that it is actually a gay pub ? (not that I have any issues with gay and even have a few gay friends, and no I'm not gay myself - damn disclaimers you have to use in here to cover yourself).

Paul

What is it with all the gay innuendo is this pub - have I missed that fact that it is actually a gay pub ? (not that I have any issues with gay and even have a few gay friends, and no I'm not gay myself - damn disclaimers you have to use in here to cover yourself).

Paul

It only happens when Damo is around!

None of the members of the pub 'take their deliveries round the back' as far as I know...

Paul

lol well u know, you gotta be carfull in here.

Don't know if this has been done before, but if we don't get chance to sort out some name numberplates for ADI, I thought that a post with a pic of your car might be an idea, and even if you're not going to ADI, be interesting to see..

5415958017_9f4235a47e_z.jpg

Paul
Think that clears it up Paul...... :lmfao:
well theres a few strange tags there :s, hmmm I can always suck you off so be carfull...

:wtf:

heres my cool car

IMG_3156.jpg

Silly solly, you posted a pic of Yr lasses handbag pfffft;)

It only happens when Damo is around!

None of the members of the pub 'take their deliveries round the back' as far as I know...

Lets just get this STRAIGHT;)

The gay slang started from ballbag after it was announced his mom likes to go dogging, and his dad has a black dildo. Since then he's repeatedly tried to pin the gayness on me.

Just so we'r clear on this subject :moa:

Last edited:
Lets just get this STRIGHT;)

The gay slang started from ballbag after it was announced his mom likes to go dogging, and his dad has a black dildo. Since then he's repeatedly tried to pin the gayness on me.

Firstly, you can't spell straight, must be because you never use the word.... :lmfao:

The gay slang started after you started a rumor that my mum liked dogging, and made the mistake of showing a pic of YOUR pink tipped black dildo..This was around the time that we found out that your family is next in line for the Jeremy Kyle show, and that your car is GAYby Blue :end_of_discction:

Lets just get this STRIGHT;)

ahh thanks for clearing that up :)

Don't know if this has been done before, but if we don't get chance to sort out some name numberplates for ADI, I thought that a post with a pic of your car might be an idea, and even if you're not going to ADI, be interesting to see..

I think we'll be taking the aston this weekend.

1954932.jpg

1954934.jpg

:beerchug:

if thats yours how old is it?

Haha, just trying to get some bites and pull some legs :laugh: Thats not mine!

If we go to ADI it'll be in Lou's car or my car.

To anybody who wants to recognize me I WILL be wearing this T-shirt -

261361_10150353139170130_709735129_10081349_303610_n.jpg

263506_10150353139390130_709735129_10081356_1528981_n.jpg

Just give me a kick or shout "Jardo!!!!"

Haha, just trying to get some bites and pull some legs :laugh: Thats not mine!

If we go to ADI it'll be in Lou's car or my car.

To anybody who wants to recognize me I WILL be wearing this T-shirt -

261361_10150353139170130_709735129_10081349_303610_n.jpg

263506_10150353139390130_709735129_10081356_1528981_n.jpg

Just give me a kick or shout "Jardo!!!!"

Cheers mate needed a new background for my phone :icon_thumright:

lol what was it :)

Whats the difference between a luxurious fur rug and 12 dead babies? (highlight below for answers, don't look if you don't think you'll like it)

I didn't just have a wank over a luxurious fur rug.

This is for you -

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, you can't spell straight, :
Don't know what you mean:whistle2:

Gota love the GLC ;)

Here ya go ballbag, in the most hetro blue you'll ever see ;)
IMG_0867.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Solly
morning all, just almost wrote my car off, fml... i was driving up the duel carridge way on the way to work wen a jeep cherokee pulls out from the left lane, to the right lane to over take someone. obveusly not looking in there mirror and the ka in front of me goes right into the back of him.... i litrally had to dash across both lanes and go up the grass to avoid everything.... shiit my pants...:( i was like 20 mtr max from the ka thank god i was awake...