ASN's Pub

Nice replacement Dane, so what's happening with your new Tarmac rims then? lol

Im gonna try them on the rs4 with adapters and go from there. ;)

And Solly are you 10, and do you live in downtown Mogadishu?

yeah but thats the reason i got this because my insurance on an s3 at the time was like 3.5k... my insurance on this is like 2.2k :(
SOMEONE WHO PAYS MORE THEN ME FOR INSURANCE!!! :jump::jump:

Ah, the age and location related insurance jibes, that was me once..

Im not that old lol

I realise this, but you are older then me. Solly must be 17 if he pays 2.2k for a 1.6 DERV.

(Sorry mate, but I don't think I've ever been able to insult someone over how much insurance they pay, and it feels pretty good) I*'ll stop now.

lmao no im 21 but i have 9 points and 2 years ncb.... and no i live in a decent area u knob lol :)
SOMEONE WHO PAYS MORE THEN ME FOR INSURANCE!!! :jump::jump:

Ah, the age and location related insurance jibes, that was me once..

yeah my isurance is a joke :(

I realise this, but you are older then me. Solly must be 17 if he pays 2.2k for a 1.6 DERV.

(Sorry mate, but I don't think I've ever been able to insult someone over how much insurance they pay, and it feels pretty good) I*'ll stop now.

why how old are you? i think its my points and value of the car :(

Fffft, you wont go round corners as quickly as me ;)

Get yo *** to the Ring fool.

But I can get to them so much quicker ;)

Im especially not coming to the Ring now Im trying to sell it lol

why how old are you? i think its my points and value of the car :(

I was 18 when I took the policy out, with no points and 1 years ncb and i pay 1700 for the year, it's up for renewal early oct and hoping to get it down to 1500ish.

I was 18 when I took the policy out, with no points and 1 years ncb and i pay 1700 for the year, it's up for renewal early oct and hoping to get it down to 1500ish.

what car was that on :eek:, yeah see you had no points as well :) thats well good thou my clio was 1700 and i thought that was good :(

what car was that on :eek:, yeah see you had no points as well :) thats well good thou my clio was 1700 and i thought that was good :(

That's on my A3 mate, have a look at the 'garage' bit by the post counter on here.

Insurance prices have got a lot worse since I was younger! I paid £1500 for my first ever car which was a 1.4 corsa, a year later (19 years old) I only paid £800 on a Renault 5 GT Turbo, then it just got cheaper and cheaper as I started to get old :( Now at 29 I pay £498 all mods declared on a 280bhp S3.

The price of the car plays a huge factor on the insurance. When I was 22 I bought a brand new Clio 182 and the insurance was about £1000 as the car was worth £15K!

Insurance prices have got a lot worse since I was younger! I paid £1500 for my first ever car which was a 1.4 corsa, a year later (19 years old) I only paid £800 on a Renault 5 GT Turbo, then it just got cheaper and cheaper as I started to get old :( Now at 29 I pay £498 all mods declared on a 280bhp S3.

The price of the car plays a huge factor on the insurance. When I was 22 I bought a brand new Clio 182 and the insurance was about £1000 as the car was worth £15K!

Was this pre or post decimalisation?

That's a pretty nice run of insurance though, to say you've had some decent cars in their.:thumbsup:

My Cars:

Corsa C 1.2 £1600 for insurance. Got bored after 3 months so sold it.
Corsa C 1.8 £2500+ for insurance. Great car, quick, but it's a Vauxhall and a corsa. Owned for 8 months.
A3....for now

wow so cheap ive never got anywhere near that... i wanted a clio cup 182 but the insurance just kills me...

my cars....

Fiat punto 1.2 8v £1450
Fiat punto 1.2 16v sport ;) £1800
Corsa 1.4 sxi £1600
Ford focus 1.6 auto :O £ 1400
Renault clio 1.6 16v £ 1700 but went up too £2200 due to points :(
Audi a3 cab 1.6d £2300

Morning everyone.
My Cars:

Corsa C 1.2 £1600 for insurance. Got bored after 3 months so sold it.
Corsa C 1.8 £2500+ for insurance. Great car, quick, but it's a Vauxhall and a corsa. Owned for 8 months.
A3....for now

:faint: £2500 that's daylight robbery

I just payed £1000 to insure mine, down from £1800 for the first year. Getting old does have plus points though, got quoted £1600 on a 335i last night

Morning everyone.

:faint: £2500 that's daylight robbery

I just payed £1000 to insure mine, down from £1800 for the first year. Getting old does have plus points though, got quoted £1600 on a 335i last night

It was slightly more then that actually..But I was closer to 17 then 18 at the time, had 3 months driving experience,the corsa stood me in £4k, was an '04 plate and did 0-60 in 8 seconds. I was happy to pay it.

Reactions: Solly
yeah I got caught for the first time in 5 years so Ill be having some points me thinks lol

My mate Paul was at the BMW dealers recently and there was a family there who had just bought a brand new M3 for their 18 year old son. Apparently the insurance was £7K a year :faint: More money then sense I say. I bet he's binned the car by now too!

My mate Paul was at the BMW dealers recently and there was a family there who had just bought a brand new M3 for their 18 year old son. Apparently the insurance was £7K a year :faint: More money then sense I say. I bet he's binned the car by now too!

yeah one of my mates his dad is minted owns a few nightclubs in birmingham and he bought him for his first car an astra vxr nurburgring edition :eek: god know what the insurance was then he crashed it cant remeber how... but his daddy bought him a focus rs about 3 months ago :(..... i am quite jelous tbh

Points + rs4 = not good...have you had quotes?

3 points makes very little difference to insurance premiums, my 6 points for an SP30(59 in a 30 with a court appearance) put around £100 on top of my premium. I was told 70% of the nation has points on their driver's licence, not sure if it was a current stat, or a 'has had' stat?

It's Ban's and drink driving offences that hikes them up, or dodgy postcodes.

Also with regards to insurance premiums dropping when a car is parked on the roadside, I found out why this happens. If your brand spanking new RS4 is parked on the roadside, the only way to steal it, apart from hoisting it away, is to steal your carkeys! On your drive, the scum knows which house to look for the carkeys, parked on the street, they don't know who the car belongs to!

3 points makes very little difference to insurance premiums, my 6 points for an SP30(59 in a 30 with a court appearance) put around £100 on top of my premium. I was told 70% of the nation has points on their driver's licence, not sure if it was a current stat, or a 'has had' stat?

It's Ban's and drink driving offences that hikes them up, or dodgy postcodes.

Also with regards to insurance premiums dropping when a car is parked on the roadside, I found out why this happens. If your brand spanking new RS4 is parked on the roadside, the only way to steal it, apart from hoisting it away, is to steal your carkeys! On your drive, the scum knows which house to look for the carkeys, parked on the street, they don't know who the car belongs to!
My mate got 3 points and had a claim in the last year, and his insurance went up by over £1500. The older you are, the less points effect your premium I think. He now pays just under 3k for a 1.2 corsa!

I think another reason why the premium drops is that a lot of people claim their car is parked on their driveway, meaning that a lot more thefts happen to cars that might actually be on the road, but are supposedly parked on 'a driveway',

It's about a grand which is considerably less than a gt30 s3, I dont mind it so much I love cars and driving so it's just one of those things.

bender-the-robot.jpg

Did I read that right.
Dane sold his S3 and bouth a RS4 B5?

Is anyone else following the stream of rumours on the BBC for transfer deadline day? Arsenal need to buy a full new squad!

Of course. I'm alone in the office today so I have ASN,Facebook and BBC sport open, and that's it

Where have you been then Scott? Anything exciting for us bored workers :lmfao: to read?

And No, you read it wrong, on both counts.

****** all mate.
I've spent the morning looking at war ships and subs.
Took delivery of some parcels and this

IMAG0612.jpg

What is dane doing?
I'm all confused, I hate being away from the pub for so long........................aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh