ASN's Pub

But still i would love to work in a bar meeting new ppl and speaking to the reg's, even if the hot chicks come in with there bf's just give um a cheeky wink ;).

i think thats why ive never been to chessington looks a bit kid friendly on tv when its on youll have to let me know if the rides are actually good...

Morning Sandra, hows the cold?

Damo,
Never tried Cheesington, but Thorpe parke is a good shout if you can get there

morning sandra!

Standard cheeky smiles solly, there is on who comes in with her mate she'd get it, I've even tried plying her with booze that didnt work either lol

Morning Sandra, hows the cold?

Damo,
Never tried Cheesington, but Thorpe parke is a good shout if you can get there

Morning Jay. I have laryngitus. No voice. At least its a nice day though.

morning sandra!

Standard cheeky smiles solly, there is on who comes in with her mate she'd get it, I've even tried plying her with booze that didnt work either lol

standard lol haha :), thats what i mean i bet theres some birds that come in and they coming in to have a good time and drink, its not like you work at a bingo hall and there coming in bored as hell and over the age of 60... :)

Never been, go Alton towers twice a Yr, love the rides( calme down reesy) hoping they have some good ones to scare the life outa the missus lol
Morning Damo. Is it Chessington world of adventures that your going to?

some pics of me dead in magaluf haha ;)

98bd9097.jpg

729ed168.jpg

66342df7.jpg

Morning Sandra, hope you feel better :(
Morning Solly. Im sure i will feel better in a few days. Well i hope so anyway. Im suppose to be coming a little trip down to cadwell park
this weekend.

Morning Jay. I have laryngitus. No voice. At least its a nice day though.
Hope it goes soon, at least you dont have to actually use your voice on ASN..another reason to stay on here all day :icon_thumright:

Hope it goes soon, at least you dont have to actually use your voice on ASN..another reason to stay on here all day :icon_thumright:
Thats true Jay. But if i dont feel better i wont be able to go to cadwell park.

Morning Solly. Im sure i will feel better in a few days. Well i hope so anyway. Im suppose to be coming a little trip down to cadwell park
this weekend.

ive had tonsil itus (however you spell it) and that was bad enough so laryngitus must be so annoying :(, least you got sommit to look foward too :D

Dang, this thread is moving faster than ever.
I only took a walk down to the post office and chasing up about my touchpad (which is now on back order) and its move on by about a page. lol

Morning to all that I missed the hello morning to.

Sandra, chicken soup. :)

Dang, this thread is moving faster than ever.
I only took a walk down to the post office and chasing up about my touchpad (which is now on back order) and its move on by about a page. lol

Morning to all that I missed the hello morning to.

Justs shows you shouldnt move from the Pc, once the touchpad comes you can just take ASN with you right?
Back order? Have they estimated how long?

Morning scott. Chicken soup for lunch, probably through a straw, my throat is raw. Sorry you didnt get the touchpad today.

Yes Jay, i got antibiotics at 3am this morning as i went to nhs 24.
Cadwell park is a few hundred miles each way for us, but depenfs if i feel up to it. It might mean that my husband and son will just go on their bikes.

Justs shows you shouldnt move from the Pc, once the touchpad comes you can just take ASN with you right?
Back order? Have they estimated how long?

Should be here on the 07/09/11, but we will see.
There is a bit of a riot going on at the moment about these touchpads in all different parts of HP over the world. lol
Its entertaining.

Yup, once I got the touch pad i'll get me one of them carry cases where you can strap it to your hand and never be with out it.

Sandra, You'll be fine. loads of ice cream that helps.

Scott you will love the touchpad. Of course it wont be as good as my ipad though. Im looking forward to getting the touchpad though, just to compare it.

Good pics solly now post the ones with the chicks in it.....

all them are on fb and mostly videos :), the main one bieng my mate have a bj/sex on stage aha.

scott how long is it on back order for? :( hopefully not too long or cancel your order and get an iPad 2 ;)

Should be here on the 07/09/11, but we will see.
There is a bit of a riot going on at the moment about these touchpads in all different parts of HP over the world. lol
Its entertaining.

Yup, once I got the touch pad i'll get me one of them carry cases where you can strap it to your hand and never be with out it.

Sandra, You'll be fine. loads of ice cream that helps.

7th? Not too bad i guess, are you definitely Guaranteed a touch pad though?

Sandra if the ice cream dont help your throat at least it will make you feel better about it

Scott you will love the touchpad. Of course it wont be as good as my ipad though. Im looking forward to getting the touchpad though, just to compare it.
Did you buy one?

Its way better, Its made by HP. Not that I'm siding with my employer or any thing.

scott how long is it on back order for? :( hopefully not too long or cancel your order and get an iPad 2 ;)
7th of next month.
Bahh, I would not touch an apple product if you gave me one. I hate Itunes.
I don't think I can get any other tablet with this spec for the price I paid.
Or might not have paid, we'll see if I get it.

7th? Not too bad i guess, are you definitely Guaranteed a touch pad though?
Not idea.
half the people I spoke to that ordered one is in the same boat as me.
The boat of hopelessly waiting for touchpads

Sandra if the ice cream dont help your throat at least it will make you feel better about it
Ice cream rocks!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Cheesington was pants when I last went, it's more child friendly.

Considering Noah is only 2 yrs almost it should be ok then lol, even though I know he'd love it on the coasters think he might be a little short ;)
Bummer I won't see Amanda shot her panties ;)

I have a better cure for an itchy wind pipe :whistle2:

Morning Sandra you well ??

Morning everyone. Raining here. Might have some work to do today, but hopefully not too much.

2 1/2 days scott? Yesterday and today, or today and tomorrow?

I love ice cream as well, crunchie mcflurry is a personal favourite.. Or the flake ice cream you can get in the supermarkets...