ASN's Pub

I agree Rhod is brilliant. We watched his series where he tried all types of different jobs, was proper funny.

I love rhod Gilbert, he's proper funny. Was so close to going to see him about a few years back but couldn't find anyone to go with me :(

How's the shopping damo? How's kayaking Scott? And westy, that is an awesome Saturday.

Seen him live last year, he was so funny I had stitches and a little bit of pee came out.

Kayaking was ok until my yak lost a bung, filled up with water and sunk. Proper funny. Took them back and did surfing till food time.
Just got back from food.
Just chilling till its ice cream time.

Air show tomorrow, WooHoo.

Much happening today for people?

Just got back from RAF show on dartmoor, little bit burnt but was good.
Nice to watch some WWII planes fly over head.
I love the sound.

Reactions: Arrkon
Pictures?
Improvement?

2011-08-13104713-2.jpg

2011-08-13110412.jpg

2011-08-13114744.jpg

Much much better, actually have some confidence when braking now rather than pushing the pedal and wishing

Bored and filled an urge to do something to my car.

I cleaned my engine bay:=-
IMAG0568.jpg

Then I cleaned and organised my boot:=-
IMAG0569.jpg

Tomorrow is alloys I think or the inside of the bonnet

2011-08-13114744.jpg

Much much better, actually have some confidence when braking now rather than pushing the pedal and wishing

nice mate I likem, they'll look even better when you bother yr *** and get them wheels cleaned :moa:

I love rhod Gilbert, he's proper funny. Was so close to going to see him about a few years back but couldn't find anyone to go with me :(

How's the shopping damo?

R.G is one of the funniest men alive, I well wanna see him live. Went ok dude endded up having to order the one we wantd as none in store but saw some cool digger bedding for Noah when he moves into his big boy bed in October, lol then went to F&B's for some food...

Result ;)

How you getting on with the how mate?? are we there yet!!

Bored and filled an urge to do something to my car.

I cleaned my engine bay:=-
IMAG0568.jpg

Then I cleaned and organised my boot:=-
IMAG0569.jpg

Tomorrow is alloys I think or the inside of the bonnet

looks nice and tidy that bay matey, but iv got to say that attempt of folding looks like yr dog did it!! and the brush marks in the carpet :faint:

Go away and come back when its you'v put some effort into it ;)

looks nice and tidy that bay matey, but iv got to say that attempt of folding looks like yr dog did it!! and the brush marks in the carpet :faint:

Go away and come back when its you'v put some effort into it ;)
Bahh, I can't fold for **** mate.
It's together and looks better than it just being thrown.
Next time we meet you can teach me.
There is something about the marks left by the vacuum cleaner than I find soothing. So they are staying :)

Looks good mate.

What's the different between theses and the standard ones?

25mm bigger discs and the calipers are much bigger as well

Love being able to actually trust the brakes now :laugh:

i'd hazard a guess at: "they're not made of cheese" lol

:laugh:

nice mate I likem, they'll look even better when you bother yr *** and get them wheels cleaned :moa:

They're my original ST wheels mate as the RS wheels are buckled from a fecking massive pothole a few weeks back

25mm bigger discs and the calipers are much bigger as well

Love being able to actually trust the brakes now :laugh:

:laugh:

They're my original ST wheels mate as the RS wheels are buckled from a fecking massive pothole a few weeks back

When will you get the RS back on ?? will finish it nicely dude.

Morning guys, love the new pic damo...
The wedding went great and so did my speach everybody complimented me on it so that was a huge win...
feel rough though.....to many vodkas....

You can never have too many vodka's Dave.. Glad the wedding went well, sounds like the reception was even better!

morning everyone

Damo do you Snowboard?

For those of you who didnt know my golf got knicked on Friday :(

Morning all!
Damo...loving the new pic mate
Dave glad the speech went down well. what kind of speech did you go for in the end?
Westy...at least u didnt lock ur keys in the car over the weekend like some ppl :whistle2:
Dane... im so sorry about your loss mate! :sob:

way, nothing yet though, so we'll see how it goes.

It's more of an insurance pain really, I paid f all for it and once I've paid for excesses and such I'm not going to get an awful lot back lol.

Cheers dave, Win on the wedding dude, so what funnies did you go with ??

Dane, I skateboarded for yrs, always fancied a crack at it so had a go in Lapland 2 yrs ago, got down the slope ok then hit some ice at the at the bottom and fractured my rotator cuff in two places .... ****er!!
Not tried it since lol. Do you board ??

Westy, same shiz here mate. Ment to be in Kidderminster @ 8am, sat nav says 10:15..... Oop's

Dah, Yr referring to the Dragon optics symbol. Used them for downhill/freeride dude

Oh dear mate. I was only 20 mins late so no biggie, like yours!

**** em. I don't get payed overtime. You have a hood lazy weekend now the car is finished... For now;)

I knew, but what happened dude? Where was it?

It was just outside my house, and it was just gone, I have both keys, all the windows were shut, theres no glass on the road or pavement and It makes quite a loud noise lol. I checked it a few times to make sure it was all secure. and it's just gone. proper random.

It was just outside my house, and it was just gone, I have both keys, all the windows were shut, theres no glass on the road or pavement and It makes quite a loud noise lol. I checked it a few times to make sure it was all secure. and it's just gone. proper random.

You can probably open the doors and start the car with a piece of card on those old golfs mate.

You can probably open the doors and start the car with a piece of card on those old golfs mate.

Yeah, I kind of needed it for when the s3 is back at Bills for the bigger blower.

true, lesson learnt for the future.

It was so clean too, beaded up a dream lol