ASN's Pub

Yeah, not far from him at all. Bit of a shame, for a mondildo yours doesn't look too bad

Yeah, not far from him at all. Bit of a shame, for a mondildo yours doesn't look too bad

Cheers mate :)

My route goes M23 from Couldson (i'm about 1 mile north of it) down to the A27 and then along there

So i go around you :laugh:

So anyone for a bud?? Oops sorry guys I forgot Yr still working ;)

Sandra, how cool are you for buying Yr lad a house, ever thought about adopting someone from Lancashire...,,,, hellooooo;)

Welly when you hoping to be moved in the house by ?? All The best for tomorra too you old git

I'm being forced to go shopping tomorra, for bedding of all ****** things. Ain't that what the tinternet's for

I'm being forced to go shopping tomorra, for bedding of all ****** things. Ain't that what the tinternet's for
Work for about another half hour, or go bed shopping all day tomorrow. Hmmmmmm, I think we got the better end of the deal.

Did you get my link to the Rs's mate?

Work for about another half hour, or go bed shopping all day tomorrow. Hmmmmmm, I think we got the better end of the deal.

Did you get my link to the Rs's mate?
just checked it mate cheers for that, not a massive fan of splits, don't mind the ck's but the ain't ch's, even though they are now clitoris I still love em :wub:

I'd rather be working but iv been ordered to have the weekend off fhaha, na we going to go out for lunch too so it'll be good plus its only down the rd from awesome so i might nip in and talk wheels ;)

I thought you said to me you were after Rs's or Ch's? In which case those in the link i sent are the boys for you!!

never mind dude 10 outa 10 for effort :thumbsup:

It's 25% selfish but 75% trying to help a mate out.. As long as they are round it doesn't matter, does it? :lmfao:

I've been out of work for about 6 hours.
I've tightened my AC belt, dropped an item off at the body shop, cleaned my engine bay, had a BBQ and watched some dexter.
About to sit down to some cider and some ice cream and more dexter. :)

Any one left at work? :D

And you need to changre your sig and pic now mate, yo' car ain't black!
I know, I know, you ever thought about becoming a mod lol
as for the 25%/75% ithink its more like 100%/0% ;)

I've tightened my AC belt, dropped an item off at the body shop, cleaned my engine bay, had a BBQ and watched some dexter.

Any one left at work? :D

dude you have the best life

Last edited:
I know, I know, you ever thought about becoming a mod lol
as for the 25%/75% ithink its more like 100%/0% ;)

Any one left at work? :D[/QUOTE

dude you have the best life

Need more money for that I think lol.

Have I missed much or just the lovers tiff between you and reeses peeices?

Just left work now, busy busy day. But I wasn't exactly itching to go home as the wife has a friend round so I'd have only avoided them anyway.

Going out for another kebab with a few mates tonight and to see horrible bosses. Purely for jennifer Anniston. I've got a chubby already in excitement.

I'm still giving her the sex drought too. I think I'm winning. This time I've mastered being nice so she has nothing to complain about and can't even start an argument.

Nah, no lovers tiff. Let's agree on 50/50 though damo!! Scott, do you ever actually work? :lmfao:

Crazy, be strong. You can beat her. Lol
Chris, not really. I spent bout and good before I left working messing about with my lights. Lol
What do you do?

Just left work now, busy busy day. But I wasn't exactly itching to go home as the wife has a friend round so I'd have only avoided them anyway.

Going out for another kebab with a few mates tonight and to see horrible bosses. Purely for jennifer Anniston. I've got a chubby already in excitement.

I'm still giving her the sex drought too. I think I'm winning. This time I've mastered being nice so she has nothing to complain about and can't even start an argument.

So lets get this straight..... You and "a few mates" are going to watch a chick flick then share a keeebab :lmfao:

no wonder yr managing keeping the women off....:moa:

Have you seen horrible bosses? Jennifer Anniston makes it in nooooo way a chick flick. I'm surprised by how filthy she is in it. She lived up to my expectations.

As for the kebab, don't be jealous mate. It was one of Huddersfield's finest :)

You're just in a bad mood cos you're been dragged quilt shopping tomorrow :moa:

Got my 2nd car back from the bodyshop tonight :) she looks fab and ready to sell

Tomorrow i gotta drive to Isle of Sheppy for 9am to get the ASBO's finally fitted! Then back to my area to view some other flats, and then cleaning both the cars and getting pics of the Corsa to put her up on autotrader etc

Gonna be a busy day!

Have you seen horrible bosses? Jennifer Anniston makes it in nooooo way a chick flick. I'm surprised by how filthy she is in it. She lived up to my expectations.

As for the kebab, don't be jealous mate. It was one of Huddersfield's finest :)

You're just in a bad mood cos you're been dragged quilt shopping tomorrow :moa:

Seen horrible bosses, def not a chick flick, j anniston is a right **** in it.

Quick update....
everything went fine with rehersals for wedding and the bride to be even smiled at me and said your a ******, but i love you......WIN..........LOL

haha looks like you got off lightly there Dave, surprised she didn't knock you out a

I was pleasantly amazed by her performance :)

so it ain't a chick flick and Jen is a filthy whore.... nice, had a major thing for her when in friends, bit too skinny now like
as for the quilt shopping....................... no comment ;)

just waiting for autoglass, hope he has a tent its lashing it down.

Damo, what you smashed up now?

I might go watch this bosses film just for the JA.

What is everyone up to today?
I'm about to chip off soon for some more of this

281740_10150259020020633_585800632_7626313_2660266_n.jpg

184152_10150259018340633_585800632_7626287_4941348_n.jpg

It's a crack in the octi screen dude first mot next week, I reckon it'll fail on it so getting it done just in case.
That looks mint man, they yr kayak's..... You enjoy yr water sports dude and think of us little people being dragged around the Trafford cntr by our side burns ;)

It's a crack in the octi screen dude first mot next week, I reckon it'll fail on it so getting it done just in case.
That looks mint man, they yr kayak's..... You enjoy yr water sports dude and think of us little people being dragged around the Trafford cntr by our side burns ;)

Nahh, not mine.
I have to hire, I got no space to store a yak.
I am tempted to get one if i can work out how to store it.

Enjoy the shopping mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this guy. Nice one Scott that just made it so much better ;)

I love rhod Gilbert, he's proper funny. Was so close to going to see him about a few years back but couldn't find anyone to go with me :(

How's the shopping damo? How's kayaking Scott? And westy, that is an awesome Saturday.