ASN's Pub

Lol, you guys are on form this morning, hopefully My day will get better, but i have my doubts there. No one better step on my toes today or they will so regret it.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr you go tiger ;)

Glad I'm going in the opposite direction haha

Im servicing and Technical surport for a medical laser company. I had a Dr ring up the other week asking how he adjusts the power my reply was do you see a big silver wheel o the display? rotate it till the display shows you the right power. To which he handed the phone over to some one else and i had to repeat it to them.

Im servicing and Technical surport for a medical laser company. I had a Dr ring up the other week asking how he adjusts the power my reply was do you see a big silver wheel o the display? rotate it till the display shows you the right power. To which he handed the phone over to some one else and i had to repeat it to them.

That sounds painfull.
Don't envy you then. lol

And this guy is using lasers on people. Cool job ;)

Yep we have a few different style lasers all for internal surgury from Veins to bladders and all the way to neurosurgury

Well iv covered 3.6 miles in the last 2 hrs. Not happy.
After consuming 2 bananas, 1 large coffee and a can of monster I'm bouncing. I reckon I could even take Sandra on with all this energy ;)

What's the weather like in the midlands anyone??

Steve is it true that if you look into a class 1/2/3 laser it can make you a Jaffa??

Rain sucks. Simples.

Got very little on my agenda today - I might try and blag a jolly over to the Forest of Dean this afternoon though.

Ok guys, im really annoyed now. I have to get off the train and travel last few miles on a bus as they are working on the line. I will be
speaking to someone about this. Dont they realise this work should be done overnight when the trains dont run.

Its one of them days for everyone by the sounds of it.
Dull, wet and boring as well.

I got a prezzie this morning.
IMAG0554.jpg

Ok guys, im really annoyed now. I have to get off the train and travel last few miles on a bus as they are working on the line. I will be
speaking to someone about this. Dont they realise this work should be done overnight when the trains dont run.

It's always the same, even with the ****** roads.

Why do they insist on doing things at a time when it stops EVERYTHING working properly??!?

Doubt it very much.
I think they have the same mentality as the people who organises road works.

I don't think it change the religion of your parents some how.

Damo, many people in the hard shoulder?

Lol, Not really dude it's just stood still.
LMAO i have not heard this but i will be updating my life insurance if its true
That was the health and safety warning we used to get. So we used to zap the croat's in the trenches with the laser range finders for ****s and giggles used to drive em mad ;)

Rain sucks. Simples.

Got very little on my agenda today - I might try and blag a jolly over to the Forest of Dean this afternoon though.

Sounds Luke fun. What's going on up there then??

Sounds Luke fun. What's going on up there then??

Not much, just got to finish up an install that someone else started and can't complete basically.

Peasy work. Just a nice long distance from the office!

Work at this custie mainly consists of smoking and drinking tea.

4th coffee needed! just had the first stupid phone call which turned out the power had been switched off to the OR room lmao

Nitro, petrol or electric in what spare time i have i write for Radio race car Magazine and as of sunday will have a 1/5th to review with a 30cc engine hehe

Well my list is currently at 32 cars and the best thing is i got them free. well most of them anyway i Also have a boat and 2 helicopters but cant fly for toffee

Nice. Well jel ;)Been thinking of getting an old one off the bay to entertain my lad. So do you race em steve

Well my list is currently at 32 cars and the best thing is i got them free. well most of them anyway i Also have a boat and 2 helicopters but cant fly for toffee

WOW, whats alot of cars.
where do you store them all?

I like the helicopters, perfer them to cars.
I need to by a new servo unit for mine and blades.
I want to get a petrol helicopter.

This thread is actually more popular than the rest of ASN put together :)
We seem to be gaining new blood daily ;)
Power to the pub massiv

So where's Yr songify boys ?? Tia mandatory hehe