ASN's Pub

Dunno really just felt like it.

good job on the shoot, did it go well?

I got proper soaked last night cycling home, and then again this morning. boooooooooo. My feet are cold at work now as my socks are wet. I think I need to bring a spare pair of socks for rainy days.

I am tired too. Spent the evening painting the bedroom ceiling so my face was covered in little paint splats which were a nightmare to get off.

I saw that rain was forecast for today so I took the car ;)

HIYA

ze boss is unwell and not in ze office mwhaha

Same here but boss is on leave for 2 weeks so it's like a holiday camp :whistle2:

Same, was raining when I woke up. Glad it wasn't yesterday though for that shoot :)

It's my birthday in 2 days - I'll be 25. Hello low insurance premiums.... :rockwoot:

Is that all you are :wtf: that makes me feel old :(

Any pics from the shoot yet?

Same dude. Really just wanna go sleep. Stuck in traffic on way to brum. Sat nav been saying 1hr 40min for the last hour :banghead:
Westy is anyone at home this morning?? Should be with ya pre 12 and will need a sig.

I.S update:
Dads saying he will win back the skank as she's the love of his life :wtf:
Jamie says leave us alone to be happy and who needs family anyhoo. And that they'll prob stat for a baby at Xmas :faint:
Starting to feel a bit gutted for her dad now he's in a bit of a state poor guy.

As for the **** ring - fail

Same, was raining when I woke up. Glad it wasn't yesterday though for that shoot :)

It's my birthday in 2 days - I'll be 25. Hello low insurance premiums.... :rockwoot:

You wish! That's what they kept telling me! When S3 was new and I had 4 yrs no claims I was paying £380, 4 years on (8 yrs NCB) I'm 37 and with a car worth half it's original value I'm now paying £560! Go figure?! Still cheap by young'uns standards, but constantly rising.

What is wiz ze German accent?

Boss = mini Hitler?!? Enjoy the freedom / web surfing!

Same dude. Really just wanna go sleep. Stuck in traffic on way to brum. Sat nav been saying 1hr 40min for the last hour :banghead:
Westy is anyone at home this morning?? Should be with ya pre 12 and will need a sig.

I.S update:
Dads saying he will win back the skank as she's the love of his life :wtf:
Jamie says leave us alone to be happy and who needs family anyhoo. And that they'll prob stat for a baby at Xmas :faint:
Starting to feel a bit gutted for her dad now he's in a bit of a state poor guy.

As for the **** ring - fail

Nobody is at home mate. Is it royal mail or courier?

**** rong fail!? Did it not work properly or did it not get used?

Just loaded up Football manager 2011 on my iphone for another action packed day at work ;)

Morning all.
Have I missed anything - had the day off yesterday as it was my Birthday - always try and avoid working on my Birthday.
Welly how is the sting operation going ?
Raining here now :sob:
Curry tonight with a couple of mates.
Paul

Happy birthday for yesterday mate.

MOrning all,

Crazy, are you just telling us its paint but actually youre balls exploded and coated your face?
Smudge, nice one mate. forget out the nutter and move on to pasties less crazy.
Welly, and the ability to drive any car and hire any car. :)
Westy, tired from just playing a football game on your phone?
Dane, does that mean you'll do even less work? is that possible?

I'm bored now, I'm here till 18:00 with no people to support. So what is the point in me being here?

I've contacted a mod and fellow members about T-shirts. Plans are in action about T-shirts and so on. I'll keep you all up todate with any info I have.
Hopefully joining all the people together will help lower the price.

Is that all you are :wtf: that makes me feel old :(

Any pics from the shoot yet?

Awww dude, sorry and all that.... lol.

No pics from the shoot, they've all got to be edited etc etc etc. I'm expecting them tomorrow or saturday. I did see some of the photos they and they were good. We also did some driving ones which was nice, Mel took the guy in the TT up a dual carridgeway.

Boss = mini Hitler?!?

Sounds familiar.....

Morning all.
Have I missed anything - had the day off yesterday as it was my Birthday - always try and avoid working on my Birthday.
Welly how is the sting operation going ?
Raining here now :sob:
Curry tonight with a couple of mates.
Paul

Happy Bday for Yesterday bud!

As Crazy said, read my essay....

Sadly I had to let the cat out of the bag....

Just loaded up Football manager 2011 on my iphone for another action packed day at work ;)

RM so they'll leave a card no doubt

I tried in on but felt like i was being strangled so i binned it off and just used it on her, Fired the little bad boy up Was ok for a minute or so then went a bit week, massivly under powered... so pulled out the trusty dolphin. job done ;)

All the best Paul.

Welly you got the pics yet??

RM so they'll leave a card no doubt

I tried in on but felt like i was being strangled so i binned it off and just used it on her, Fired the little bad boy up Was ok for a minute or so then went a bit week, massivly under powered... so pulled out the trusty dolphin. job done ;)

All the best Paul.

Welly you got the pics yet??

Last edited:
Morning all. Having a really bad start to the day. I sure hope it gets better. Happy birthday for yesterday Paul.
Welly, s it today you get house keys?

Happy Bday for Yesterday bud!

As Crazy said, read my essay....

Sadly I had to let the cat out of the bag....

Thanks.

Blimey - right result in the end though - seem there is a bit of snooping in your relationship from both parties - you need to learn to trust each other if it is going anywhere long term.

I was torn between reading 3 pages of the Pub or my work emails and the Pub sadly doesn't pay the bills or keep me in beer and diesel :sorry:

Morning all. Having a really bad start to the day. I sure hope it gets better. Happy birthday for yesterday Paul.
Welly, s it today you get house keys?

Good thing about a bad start, It can only get better.
Sorry you walked in on the CR post lol

So welly did you get Mel involved in the pics ;)

Lol, you guys are on form this morning, hopefully My day will get better, but i have my doubts there. No one better step on my toes today or they will so regret it.

In coordination with Welly's video, and hot off the press:

[video]http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/535/d8qm.mp4/[/video]

Ah i love coffee first thing in the morning. Happy Birthday to you for yesterday Paul. So lets get this wonderful day over work started and see how many retarded Dr's ring me asking stupid questions

Ah i love coffee first thing in the morning. Happy Birthday to you for yesterday Paul. So lets get this wonderful day over work started and see how many retarded Dr's ring me asking stupid questions

It's about time you got onboard the pub. You are missing out!!

Hi by the way!! lol