ASN's Pub

Omg, the rain is really bad. Time for me to go for the train.

Nice one on the fleet wrapping mate.

Hows the iPhone?
Cheers dude.

Yeh it's a little laggi but I'm coping lol
Work ain't too impressed since I only got it replaced a few weeks back. Doh !!
Need to get me one of them otter box things

Welly, you still trying to quit smoking?

EDIT:=- Possibly a black T-shirt with white righting?
They are quoting £20 a top. I'm happy to pay it and happy to organise it if you all want to join in.
The ASN logo needs to be changed if the T-shirt colour is going to be any other colour apart from white.

Do you think perhaps we should spell 'comfort' right, or are we being bad ***, and spelling it wrong?

Mention of the Pork sword and Damo's got a big smile!!

That quote on the front and forum name on the back possibly?

Ahhaaaa Yr on form again young reesy. Careful, I'll have to stick my slippery pole in Yr ear and **** some sense into ya haha

Welly, you still trying to quit smoking?

EDIT:=- Possibly a black T-shirt with white righting?
They are quoting £20 a top. I'm happy to pay it and happy to organise it if you all want to join in.
The ASN logo needs to be changed if the T-shirt colour is going to be any other colour apart from white.

Love it, run that mofo

Is every one happy with theses deisgned?

Black or white?

Spelling is getting corrected (There is only 1 wrong spelling?) and the ASN logo is changing.

I tinhk taht we soluhd go wtih the wihte one, or get a btteer lgoo for the balck one.

That's enough of that!

I'm just going to disagree with reesy. Black ADL ;)

I like the black, but we can't have that random white box with the logo in it, innit. Although mate, people who like the sausage are normally good with fashion and design, so you're the expert...:beerchug:

I like the black but it might be to hot but the white is also nice but it might get a bit dirty.

Black is £22.49 and white is £19.49.
I do need to sort the logo but i'm having issues.
I can have a better play when I get home.

If only I had let the mrs buy her fancy printer she could have them made for us for el-cheapo! Just a shame the printer is £1000. Reckon she could make them for a few quid each if she had it.

I don't think I could cope being in your head dude! You're far more random than me even...and I usually roll with the best of them for odd-ness.

Pffft I think of you as my mentor ;)

How much extra for a name under the logo? As a way of Id'ing everyone who hasn't met?

Yeah man, all good from here.

I do love Dane's idea as well though :-/

I'll go with the masses. If more want nick frost i'll do that.

How much extra for a name under the logo? As a way of Id'ing everyone who hasn't met?

Not sure, I'll look in to it now.

This is the first site i've tried for doing T-shirts, I can try others if people not happy with the price.
Also, they offer a discount for bulk orders. Got £10 nocked off for ordering 8 as a test run.

Check this out:

funny-picture-photo-toilet-urnal-photos.jpg

Dude! It's all about the anonymity. I have no interest in blowing my own cover! I'm really a 3ft tall ginger dwarf with a passion for eating skittles out of my dogs rectum. I have no interest in telling anyone who I am.

Dude! It's all about the anonymity. I have no interest in blowing my own cover! I'm really a 3ft tall ginger dwarf with a passion for eating skittles out of my dogs rectum. I have no interest in telling anyone who I am.

It can be changed for each person but if you're the only one with no name, we will all know who you are.
so anonymity will be gone.

I didn't mean real names, Crazy, that way you keep forum anonymity, anyway, we'll know it's you becauseyou'll be sitting down, rocking in the corner mumbling about not giving away your name ..

Just put voorhees under mine then! :)

LOL.
I'll just put Anonymity :)

If people really wants these T-shirts for ADI or just generally can you please PM me your name, address, what name you want on the T-shirt and what size and i'll get it organised.
The price for each T-shirt is £19:49. There is a discount on that price depending on how many we order.
I won't know that untill the order is placed.

I'm up for this. Can I ask about the nick frost conection ???

I can get screen prints done for around £15 per t shirt if your struggling to get the price down Scott.

I'll be a size medium since I'm ****** massive.
Also do they do kids sizes for younge reesy :lmfao:

Bapman...that'd be better. To be honest, I don't think i'd actually buy the above t-shirt sadly, sorry! :(

Scott...you're actually right. And it's not for any other 'Damo-esque' reason. (The man has so may nicknames for a willy that i'm dubious as to his sexuality, lol)

I'm up for this. Can I ask about the nick frost conection ???

I can get screen prints done for around £15 per t shirt if your struggling to get the price down Scott.

I'll be a size medium since I'm ****** massive.
Also do they do kids sizes for younge reesy :lmfao:

I'll take a look.
Screen prints?

Nick Frost all ways talks about the pub in his movies.
Shaun of the dead and hot fuzz.

Bapman...that'd be better. To be honest, I don't think i'd actually buy the above t-shirt sadly, sorry! :(
Let down, I really thought you was going to come to ADI then. :(