1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ASN's Pub

ScottD3 Feb 17, 2011

1. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

Email me and i'll put them up.

Crazy was right, more pics are needed in this thread. :)

2. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Just waiting for the mechanic in a van now. As the first guy only picks up and drops off.

Brilliant !!

3. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

think your self lucky.
    When is getting the land rover from falmouth to bristol............no wait, it was the tow car from bristol back to falmouth is when I had the issued and the AA came out.
    They was only able to take from bristol to exeter and then from exeter to falmouth.
    I spent most of the time waiting for AA :(

4. ScottD3

first there was one.
    [​IMG]

Then there was two
    [​IMG]

Then they started exposing them selfs
    [​IMG]

5. damo.h

Oh the joys....., home James, well Frank actually lol

6. ScottD3

Is it a company car or your own?

7. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

15 mins till the lycra auction runs out. Fingers crossed haha

EDIT:

Stupid Goofbay couldn't login and cocked it up for me so I lost the auction :(

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  8. ScottD3

Damn shame, I got my sign made up and all dressed up for you.

[​IMG]

9. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Thats a real shame W3sty, they went for a good price.

10. ScottD3

Morning all.

Much happening to day for any thing?
    Damo, hows the motor and your trip with the AA yesterday?
    Lycra man, any news on lycra?

I got a meeting thingy this morning, a trip to the car shop, need to set up the big screen for some virtual training and then another little trip up the river on a power boat. I'm going to request one of the power boats.

11. damo.h

Ye co car dude

Dude I'm Soooooooo gutted for you, really I am :lmfao:

Quality hahahaha!

The only shame in it is if he won and got to wear them ;)

You and your jollies!! Best job in IT lol. What a faf that was last night lol. Its going in this morning, I'm in Manchester on an install so will prob take one of the sales guys motors for the day. Other than that not much else.
    Oh wait it's our 4 Yr anniversary today. So I expect I'll have a smashing time later;)

12. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Morning people, I'm on the search of lycra once again today so shall be hunting down bargains.

Need to order the rest of my brake components if I stand any chance of fitting them at AITP.

13. ScottD3

Woo-Hoo, Nice one mate.
    Bout the brakes not the lycra. I have to sit on the ferry in the morning by loads of lads in lycra. I hate it!!

14. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Just PM'd Bill about the Brembo braided hoses he supplies, I've then got to order pads and brake fluid.

I got into work this morning in 16 mins for 4 miles which isn't bad. Once my massive man sausage is held in place by lycra I'll be able to take a few mins of that time lol.

15. ScottD3

Duck tape it up out of the way or have it on full view to scare little kids?

What brake fluid you going for?

16. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

Have you thought about a paper clip instead neil??.....:p

17. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Good morning peoples.

I spent all day yesterday training my replacement.... not the easiest work in the world....

18. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I've already got Motul dot 4 Racing fluid in the lines so I'll get half a litre of that. Hopefully we can change the lines and calipers without having to bleed the whole system and just top up the resevoiur.

Dave you cant just come wading into the pub and start abusing the locals ;) you'll start a pub brawl :box:

19. s3dave

Ha, the 8l section is so boring at the mo.....anyway i better get some work done.....

20. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Why do you think we all hide in here ;)

21. ScottD3

PUB FIGHT!!!!!

Wait, do we have a barman, barmaid and a bouncer?

Westy, might be wise to do them all just in case, to be safe. It wont take long I don't think.
    I'll bring some overalls and kneeling pads.

22. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I've not done brakes before as I paid for them to be done last June. This should mean that the bleed nipples are good. I'll get a litre of fluid then and I'll bring some old clothes too.

23. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

Morning all

Shiit nights sleep due to extensive hours at work and my fractured hand giving me grief :( how we all doing?

24. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I couldn't sleep last night due to excessive caffiene intake yesterday. I'm off the coffee today and on the tea instead!

25. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

I don't drink tea or coffee, don't see the point in having a hot drink. If i want a drink it has to be chilled :)

26. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I love coffee, drink loads of it a day normally but I prefer sleep :(

27. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

Sleep > anything in the world

Unless a woman wants to wake me up for some hanky panky by a sneaky BJ then sleep can wait!!!

28. s3dave

De caff is the way to go...

29. damo.h

Cars gone in now for new discs, driving one of the sales guys cars and the seatbelt monitor wont stop ****ing beeping it's arse off....not annoying much, I swear I'm going to rip it's gutts out any minute :banghead:

30. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

I'm trying to replace my discs on the Mondeo at the moment. I've opted for the ASBO (Focus ST) upgrade but for the life of me i can't get the fecking carriers bolts undone to get the calipers off!!! I need to paint them before i put them on!!!

31. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Talking of brakes, I should have some freshly powder coated and sealed Porka Boxster 4 pots going on in a week :yahoo:

32. Reesy

Reesy Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Moooorning.

What's the size difference between the focus and the mondeo brake size then? A worthwhile upgrade?

Damo, how long had you been driving it with a dodgy disc?

S3Dave - Decaf is not the way to go. Decaf is for girls

33. Welly

I agree. It's like alcohol free alcohol, or nicotine free cigarettes. Pointless. lol

34. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

This is correct. It's like drinking no alcoho lager. The whole point of coffee is the cafiene.

35. Gti Jazz Blue

Gti Jazz Blue Active Member VCDS Map User

Talking of brakes - I'm having a coffee one :3sadwalk:

36. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

Ooo very nice

I just like the fact that i can have some ASBO brakes :laugh:

I think the standard Mondeo ST is 300mm and the ASBO's are 325mm but the calipers are bigger as well. Mondeo brakes are so underpowered for such a barge! Everyone who's upgraded says that it's now perfect with the ASBO's on. Just need to split them up so i can paint them purple :)

37. Welly

Ah ha!! Great minds and all that...

38. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Morning guys. Ok so a quick catch up in the pub, we have damo with his broken down car, no lycra for W3sty, nice boat trip for Scott, decaf coffee, brakes for cars, and thats just in the last hour. Its going to be an interesting day full of topics to keep it amusing. Whats the weather like for everyone today. Hope you all have sunshine.

39. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Weather here is dark and cloudy. I love the summer!

40. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

It's trying to break through the clouds here, but not very successfully :(