ASN's Pub

Bored bored bored/

Anyone here with GT5 on the PS3?

I need to start practicing round the Nurburgring as there's only 6 weeks untill the trip :yahoo:

Anyone want to join me later for some online track practice?

I'm on it dude, just not tonight, will be at the weekend. Pm me your PSN id

I have GT5, but no online access at the moment. I know that doesn't help at the moment, but eventually I will have a race with you..

Lol yeah staying in and playing GT5 :(

Smashing Pasty :yahoo:

Any one left?
What have I missed?
I made a internet PC in work so ill be able to see images, videos and have some proper speed. WooHoo

I also booked the Audi in to get some dents removed from the boot that's been bugging me.
I don't thing the misses will be happy, no pasty for me :-(

I'm still here, well sort of. Sat in stop start traffic on the m62.
Just gone to scratch my nose and realised my hands smell like iv cupping balls all day!

Think I need to wash my gloves.

I'm still here, well sort of. Sat in stop start traffic on the m62.
Just gone to scratch my nose and realised my hands smell like iv cupping balls all day!

Think I need to wash my gloves.

Eww ball gloves!!

I made these for aitp
5ea9ee04-6628-955b.jpg

Eww ball gloves!!

I made these for aitp
5ea9ee04-6628-955b.jpg

Lol what's that all about Scott. Still need to get my name down. Holding off till I know I'll have the motor sorted. So is the rear end dings sorted dude. Whatdid you get done and for how much. Trying to get an idea on the repair for mine. Thinking should I just fill, sand and etch primer it then sort it properly when I de wrap.

Damo, £50 a panel. Just doing my boot which has about 3-4 dings.

Karl came up for the names on the spoon. We have Spanked, got chips, junk in yo trunk and curb Crawler.

Is one of those spoons for my chipped front bumper ;)

Think you'll have a bit of competition there dude haha.

Damo, £50 a panel. Just doing my boot which has about 3-4 dings.

Karl came up for the names on the spoon. We have Spanked, got chips, junk in yo trunk and curb Crawler.

Is that just to pop the dings or touch up included??

Lol and the spoons. What get a win on the curb crawling that's what I wanna know.... Couple of hoe's in the boot, but that would be two wins right ;)

No paint touch up. There is no marks in the dents and he's very confident that he will not damage the paint when removing the dents.
Time will tell.

Curb Crawler is for the most curb marks on the alloys.

The chips will be interesting. I think mine is plastered from the holiday trips to the south of Spain.

Ouch some of the roads over there are like gravel tracks. Mines peppered to feck, need to get it smooth before I do it or it'll look like an advert for clearacel. :blink:

Ouch some of the roads over there are like gravel tracks. Mines peppered to feck, need to get it smooth before I do it or it'll look like an advert for clearacel. :blink:

Nice views but ****e roads.
I should have got more painted when I got the passenger side done. O well next time.

If your wrapping yours, can you just fill the dents and then cover?

Iv always'd fancied a driving holiday. my manager did route 66 a couple of yrs ago in a rag top said it was fantasic.
Yeh that what I'm thinking due to time. But the OCD in me says no. Not sure yet, maybe, oh **** it I'll just cover it up. haha

Iv always'd fancied a driving holiday. my manager did route 66 a couple of yrs ago in a rag top said it was fantasic.
Yeh that what I'm thinking due to time. But the OCD in me says no. Not sure yet, maybe, oh **** it I'll just cover it up. haha

I was meant to be driving round the US now with a mate in a camper van but my work wouldn't let me have a 3 month career break :( We were going to try and visit/drive through every state in 3 months.

Its nice making the plans and doing but sucks when your let down.
I was meant to be doing France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and some of places next year but my dad has been 2 weeks in Cyprus for free. So can't make. Got!!

Damo, get in a car and go. France, Spain Denmark if you want to take your own car or fly out and hire.

I was meant to be driving round the US now with a mate in a camper van but my work wouldn't let me have a 3 month career break :( We were going to try and visit/drive through every state in 3 months.

Oh that sounds so ****** good, I'm gutted for ya mate. In a camper van too :yahoo: I'd love one of them, total money pitt though... One day.
Its nice making the plans and doing but sucks when your let down.
I was meant to be doing France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and some of places next year but my dad has been 2 weeks in Cyprus for free. So can't make. Got!!

Damo, get in a car and go. France, Spain Denmark if you want to take your own car or fly out and hire.

Yeh ya can't beat a good route map ;) bummer do if all off then!
Drove from Berlin once with some mates that was fun. But did it through the night and it was foot down all the way as we needed to get back to uk.

I'd like to do a long drive though like you's were planninng that would be the nuts. Gumball would be a good one too ;)

Me and a mate looked at gumball a few years ago when it had just started. We were going to do it in his Evo 7 and get a loan to pay the £15k for entry. Would have been epic but we bottled it.

I've always wanted to do one of the banger races where you have £500 to buy a car then you rally across Europe.

Morning all,
Hows tricks?

Damo, Its worth doing mate.
I'm lucky as I have a international ferry about 5 mins from my house.
Last year I did france, spain and andorra. that was amazing. camped are way round untill we woke up in andorra with ice in our tent.

Westy, I got your seals and the calipers are off to the coaters this afternoon.

Me and a mate looked at gumball a few years ago when it had just started. We were going to do it in his Evo 7 and get a loan to pay the £15k for entry. Would have been epic but we bottled it.

I've always wanted to do one of the banger races where you have £500 to buy a car then you rally across Europe.

what about one of the charity ones?
Like the mongal rally or what ever its called.

haha! I'm back from the conference now so back in full effect in the pub. Did I miss anything particularly good? I don't think i'll re-read the last few pages. Got a busy day today, and trying to finish at lunch time-ish to go decorate some more. :)

That's the only thing... The entry fee, keeps it select to the posh, they should do a poor mans event. That banger race sounds like a good idea;)

Morning all,
Hows tricks?

Damo, Its worth doing mate.
I'm lucky as I have a international ferry about 5 mins from my house.
Last year I did france, spain and andorra. that was amazing. camped are way round untill we woke up in andorra with ice in our tent.

That sounds good as that dude hopefully one day I'll get the time. How long did you do it in??

haha! I'm back from the conference now so back in full effect in the pub. Did I miss anything particularly good? I don't think i'll re-read the last few pages. Got a busy day today, and trying to finish at lunch time-ish to go decorate some more. :)

You not finished that bedroom yet haha. You wanna set Yr missus daily tasks then just go round with a clip board when you get home. Snagging everything. She'll hate you but you'll have mire time for the pub:lmfao:

we did 2 weeks.
spent the first night on the border of spain and france, then went down and seen my nan in her villa for 4 days and spent a couple of days staying at different spanish citys till we made it to andorra for 3-4days and then home through france.

we did 2 weeks.
spent the first night on the border of spain and france, then went down and seen my nan in her villa for 4 days and spent a couple of days staying at different spanish citys till we made it to andorra for 3-4days and then home through france.

That sounds wicked.

ASN trip to Scott's Nan's villa :yahoo:

The bedroom is so far off finishing it's not even funny. I worked silly hours this week so didn't get anything done. Gotta wire in a few sockets and finish wall paper stripping today/ tomorrow. Almost ready to get it all plastered though, and then it's coving, skirting boards, build computer desk/ cupboard and painting etc. Give me a few more weeks and all will be done. I'm properly sick of living in the spare room, it's TINY.

She has a list of jobs, and to be fair she's decent at them. I do need to go snagging when I get home, she's so critical of my work and I let her off lightly. I'm just too nice, lol.

That sounds wicked.

ASN trip to Scott's Nan's villa :yahoo:

Or the aunties villa on some mountain some where in italy.
Was meant to be driving to that one this year but stupid work has messed up all of my holiday so I can't do it now :(.

The bedroom is so far off finishing it's not even funny. I worked silly hours this week so didn't get anything done. Gotta wire in a few sockets and finish wall paper stripping today/ tomorrow. Almost ready to get it all plastered though, and then it's coving, skirting boards, build computer desk/ cupboard and painting etc. Give me a few more weeks and all will be done. I'm properly sick of living in the spare room, it's TINY.

She has a list of jobs, and to be fair she's decent at them. I do need to go snagging when I get home, she's so critical of my work and I let her off lightly. I'm just too nice, lol.

Crazy, ASN DIY meet at your place this weekend?

haha...you'd have to make sure you do a good job though! :moa: I let very few people work on my house as it drives me insane when people botch decorating. I'd rather spend some extra time and make it look better...unfortunately my mates don't agree with my way of thinking and as such aren't invited to help me :)

I'm in a frigging good mood today though! I think it's cos it's friday and I only have a few hours left of work.

I found a bruise after flying over my handlebars :)

de884826.jpg

Last edited: