ASN's Pub

Will try check in with you guys later. Have a good day.

Pipe down you!! lol

It's the same Quattro platform as the S3, so it's useful to the 8L section.

Also, if i posted it in the TT section, it wouldn't get answered. End of. lol

That is a very good point and one of my pet hates about forums.
People stick to their own kind instead of looking at the fault they look at the make/model and go from there, which is wrong.
That and people putting posts in the wrong section does not help. :)

That is a very good point and one of my pet hates about forums.
People stick to their own kind instead of looking at the fault they look at the make/model and go from there, which is wrong.
That and people putting posts in the wrong section does not help. :)

Problem is though dude, and just looking at the TT section you know I'm right. The wealth of knowledge about the Quattro platform resides in the 8L section, and thus that is where my question needs to be.

Did you notice in my post I didn't mention it was the TT. Until you did you git!! lol

Anyway, back to pub talk and my daily motivational poster:

lazy-demotivational-poster.jpg

Problem is though dude, and just looking at the TT section you know I'm right. The wealth of knowledge about the Quattro platform resides in the 8L section, and thus that is where my question needs to be.
I do agree with you full mate.
Its a bit of a catch 22 I think. Post in a dull section and not get any info but post in a lively section and get all the info you want but the dull section will for ever become dull.
But I also feel that if you post in the TT section and enough people comments on said post it will be pushed to the top of the new post count and will eventuly other people will comment, if the title is intreaging enough.

Did you notice in my post I didn't mention it was the TT. Until you did you git!! lol
Yup, why do you think I did? :)

For welly and westy.
-monocle.gif

I do agree with you full mate.
Its a bit of a catch 22 I think. Post in a dull section and not get any info but post in a lively section and get all the info you want but the dull section will for ever become dull.
But I also feel that if you post in the TT section and enough people comments on said post it will be pushed to the top of the new post count and will eventuly other people will comment, if the title is intreaging enough.

Original post posted to my TT Project thread to appease you....

Reactions: ScottD3
I've got it up in the background too,

I should probably do more handover notes really.

I got it on my mobile phone.
God I love my phone.
My misses is getting a bit annoyed about it, I'm not sure if its the amount of use it gets or the fact that it has its own pillow in the bed.

I got it on my mobile phone.
God I love my phone.
My misses is getting a bit annoyed about it, I'm not sure if its the amount of use it gets or the fact that it has its own pillow in the bed.

MY Ex used to get hacked off with me being on ASN on my phone the whole time, oh well. The new GF hasn't moaned yet.

There will be film footage of the actual touchdown I would think.

A historical moment right now people.

I for one will be sad to see the Space Shuttle go....

Awesome.

Sad. But awesome. I've never watched a shuttle landing before. And never will again! lol.

Feel that possibly 'Job well done America' may have been taking it a tad far....

Impressed that the stream stayed up OK - had a brief drop to 280kb/s but the average was about 980kb/s and didn't suffer any breakup.

I wonder how many people world wide were watching it.

Paul

Impressed that the stream stayed up OK - had a brief drop to 280kb/s but the average was about 980kb/s and didn't suffer any breakup.

I wonder how many people world wide were watching it.

Paul

I don't know, but on the HD Stream there were 55700 ish users online.

Bearing in mind it's pre 6 AM and earlier in the states.