ASN's Pub

spaceships travel pretty quick, they obviously need alot of room to slow down...

That's huge runway.

Top speed run any one?

This one shows the full length of one of the runways...

Area_51_28_August_1968_6.jpg

same, although im then working 6-12 down the pub...

It's a local busy pub and it's race week and it's St paddys day and we have one guiness tap... Could be a long night, but I can drink for free and it covers my petrol costs (usually)

It's a local busy pub and it's race week and it's St paddys day and we have one guiness tap... Could be a long night, but I can drink for free and it covers my petrol costs (usually)

Will probably be a good night then(even if rushed a bit).

Could be, time will tell!

ps I still love that picture!

What picture?

And hope work in the pub isn't too bad! On the train home now, wahoo. I'm also glad I appear to have averted the Manchester station emergency. No idea what it is bit as I walked through the station there's a huge sign saying emergency and nobody can get to the undergroundy bit. Hmmmm

And welly, those pics of area 51 are ace! Stuff like that fascinates me.

Cheers man! Its when I do the same tomorrow - all day in the office then to the pub for work.

The emma watson picture.

I'll google the Manchester station thing and see

£10 and I'll have a Student Windows 7 Key to you within the hour... ;)

Thanks bud but its sorted now. :)

Morning all.

Crazy88/Dane, Did you find out what that manchester thing was about?

All this week we've had blue skys and sun. At times it even said 20+ Degrees in the car.
Today when me and the misses has half aday off and we'er going to clean the cars but its cold and wet and grey.
******!!
He car really needs a clean. She gets in it, she drives it and thats as far as her car ownership goes. I think there is even mould in the passenger door pocket. I have no idea why or what from.

O well, At least I dont have to drive it that much.

I washed mine in the dark last night, so I'm intrigued to see it later to see what it looks like, ha!

Anyone watching Chris Moyles? If you're a moyles fan it's brilliant!!!! Also, Katy Perry turned up last night, and it appears she is as filthy as we all hoped for :)

BBC - Radio 1 - BBC Radio 1's Longest Show Ever with Chris Moyles and Comedy Dave for Comic Relief Listen at 2 minutes :D

And no, I have no idea what the station thing was about. The station is there though this morning, so it can't have been anything too bad. :huh:

I watched a bit on the red button last night ay about 10pm and he said he had stood up the whole time!! What a nutter!

Maybe standing stopped him from dropping off to sleep while sitting down!

Good point that.
I dont think I could stand up for that length of time.

You heard what fern is going to do if they get to 2mill?

How man of you lot just got the web cam link ready?

Anyone know how much theyve got so far? Last I heard they were close to £1mil yesterday, no idea what theyve got atm...

Last i heard it was 1.8mil!!

I want to see Fearne Cotton in a swimming cossie!!

The website has crashed now...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I am well annoyed, been watching it for hours and then a load of new perv's come along and spoil all the fun. Douche bags!

I'm well gutted. They better get some great pics on the internets! I bet Fern feels proud of herself though, crashing the internet with the promise of wearing a swimming costume.

Which do you think she truly feels more proud about though.
Crashing radio1's web site or getting over half a mill for saying she'll wear a swim suit.

Good point! I think she should definitely do playboy now then :) It's just a given progression from this morning's show. Still haven't seen the show yet though, damn band wagon jumpers on! pfft.

To make it worse for me i text the missus telling her how gutted i was to miss out on Fearne in her cossie, but my missus was watching it on the red button!!

Bitch

Mine too I think, damn stay at home mum's. I can't believe the site crashed still. And I got called away for the final few minutes of the show too, lol. After all that i missed the last few minutes. Oh well. iPlayer!

Nope, nothing doing here today.

Had to fix an external serial 56K modem. That is about it.
Blimey do people still use them - err then remembers that he has one in the server rack for the Faxserver.

fearne cotton in a swim suit :drool:

Moyles and his gang did 52 hours !
All for a good cause...Fearne looks good