ASN's Pub

I go away for 10 mins, and Aythree has what can only be described as a mental breakdown....

britney-shaved.jpg

Anyone else have a childish love of Japenese cartoons?

Welly check out the new small audi in general automotive

Rupert Murdock has just had a paper plate of shaving foam in his face - the man shouted Greedy when he did it.

**** me a busy day and the pub's gone oriental :lmfao:

Morning all,
I'm seriously ****** off with my job and the lack of any thing. Most interesting thing that has happened this week is the slanging match. Next week I get to meet 1SL and thats it. Off to talk to the boss when he's down and see what he says. Wish me luck.

How is every one?

EDIT:=- Kate upton in GQ mag, google it. :)

Last edited:
Morning people. I drove today, first time ever at this job, and it was only 10 minutes faster than bike and train so i'm all happy. Got a big conference over the next 2 days so won't be on here at all :(

Went on a bike ride last night, came off quite nicely over the handlebars, sprawled on the floor and next thing I know my wheel cracks me in the nose. I didn't get a nose bleed luckily, and was glad it was my nose and the tire as other components could have made a right mess of me. Was great fun though. My wrist hurst this morning too, and my legs are properly covered in nettle stings as I fell into a big pile of them.

I'll post a link of the route:

Mountain Biking Activity 9.04 mi | RunKeeper

Mooooning peep's. Am shattered today too must be Wednesday blues, last nights wrap was an epic fail... Couldn't get tint stick properly. To be fair id told the guy I didn't think it would but we'd give it a go anyway. Could of just took the money and ran lol but I reckon it would of been on the deck 2 mile down the road. So after fooking about with it for ages we then peeled it and binned it. Waste of effort and vinyl, But he appreciated the honesty. And might want his AMG doing, so not a total waste I guess.
Anything exciting going on anywhere ???

Crazy, there is something about falling off a bit in a spetacular way that makes me enjoy it even more. I'm not sure why. :)

Damo, thats a bit of ****ter but it sounded like he apreciated your honesty.
what was hard about it?

Scott, no tapatalking in the car, I never do that :no:

Crazy, I'm guessing you dont have SPD pedals and shoes? Now there's some spectacular stacks.

Damo, unlucky mate. I applaud you for dealing with that sodding wrap every day! :applaus:

I have SPD's but only on my road bike. I ride on flats on the mountain bike. It'd have been a whole other crash had I been fastened in, haha! Having said that, it might have stopped the tire smacking me in the face!

Lol @ crazy you can't beat a good stack.
Scott the problem was on plastic bumpers. They had a slight pit in them so the vinyl didn't like it. Yeh he was very thankful for our honesty. And gave Us a tenner each for out supper haha. Bet if we had used the cheap tacky stuff it would of gone in. Oh well you live and learn.

Nice image Crazy, they make me laugh.

I would never user SPDs, I don't like the thought of not being able to remove my feet fast enough.

I was thinking that when I was doing my key. How well would it stick on bumper, none smoth items.