ASN's Pub

Just googled Nate Dogg and see he has died, but link i read hasnt said how.

Only 41 years old.

Looking good on the old bike ride there mate. I'll dig mine out soon I think. I'll save myself some fuel money too ;)
Rode into the office this morning - been a while so felt it in the legs as we have three hills between home and the office.

Oh well all good for the waistline, fitness, environment and bank balance.

Paul

yeah something to do with drugs but they will pass it off as health conditions or stroke.

I'm thinking of getting the bike out again but the hills I got to go up kills me every time.
a couple of times i've had to turn back and get car, cause I could not keep it up. ran out of energy.
But I do get to cycle through a Naval base and look all the ships, shubs and other funky bits of kit they got.
That is the best thing of my bike ride. So nice with the sun on your face and wind in your hair.

Then some ***** yells at you and scares the **** out of out.

Ah so you work in Devonport then, my wife's Uncle used to drive the biggest crane in the dockyard until he retired a few years ago.

Sadly died a few weeks ago from Cancer.

Paul

Ah so you work in Devonport then, my wife's Uncle used to drive the biggest crane in the dockyard until he retired a few years ago.

Sadly died a few weeks ago from Cancer.

Paul

Nope. I just cycle through. lol

The big grey one?
I want to go up in that and take some pics of the views. Wont ever happen though. They tend to get a bit paranoid about photos in such a place.

Sucks bout the Cancer man.
I lost my nan a couple of weeks ago to cancer.
The biggest kicker is they think she would have been ok if the GP did more tests than passing it off as part of being old and telling her to take some pain killers.

Nope. I just cycle through. lol

The big grey one?
I want to go up in that and take some pics of the views. Wont ever happen though. They tend to get a bit paranoid about photos in such a place.

Sucks bout the Cancer man.
I lost my nan a couple of weeks ago to cancer.
The biggest kicker is they think she would have been ok if the GP did more tests than passing it off as part of being old and telling her to take some pain killers.
Yes was a blessing in the end as it wasn't nice to see him go down hill, not helped by the fact that she was the nearest relative to him that he was talking too and we are up in Southampton. I guess it was the grey one - all I know was that is was the biggest one in there. Yes he did have fantastic views from up there, but there is no way that you would be allowed a camera up there due to what goes on in the docks.

Sorry to hear about your Nan.

I hated seeing my nan in the last couple of weeks.
Reminded me of skelator with hair.
Not a nice last memory of a family.

Jb0o, Yeah it does suck but they have such a hold on IT, it will take alot for any company to go away from what they are using, retraining all users and getting software to work.
I like Android and Ubuntu. :)

Any thing interesting happening in the big wide world?
I found a PC with windows 2000 installed and i'm installing XP.

That a lie, I'm upgrading it to XP cause i'm to ****** lazy and its only a stand alone unit to play sound files.

That a lie, I'm upgrading it to XP cause i'm to ****** lazy and its only a stand alone unit to play sound files.

Win2K.... solid as a rock.
That was the track of my MCSE. :ermm: Jeeez I'm old!

Lol
long hairs better on her I agree but I'm not fussy.

email to Emma Watson,

Listen Love, me and the boys would prefer it if you were to grow your hair, oh and sort some underwear modelling out will you.

Ta very much,

ASN

I thought shes done some sort of underwear modelling?

article-1367011-0D3DDB0F000005DC-136_634x876.jpg

Yes it's see through at the top but is it underwear?

never the less :ohmy:

Everyday I see women that I'd rather do. Some even work in McDonalds.
Emma is just about ok, and if I pulled her on a night out I'd send her a text on the third or fourth. She definitely ain't a 'next day text' girl.

Nope, nothing doing here today.

Had to fix an external serial 56K modem. That is about it.

Win2K.... solid as a rock.
That was the track of my MCSE. :ermm: Jeeez I'm old!

Agreed, Win2K was a good bit of kit...

But then again saying that, XP has the same basic kernal. I will miss XP - I am seeing it less and less now. I hope that it doesn't end up being like Win 98 SE is to me now - long forgotten.

Bring back Net Send (without having to enable it manually)...

'Net Send * **** ****** poo pants'

Ahhh, them were the days...

Agreed, Win2K was a good bit of kit...

But then again saying that, XP has the same basic kernal. I will miss XP - I am seeing it less and less now. I hope that it doesn't end up being like Win 98 SE is to me now - long forgotten.

Bring back Net Send (without having to enable it manually)...

'Net Send * **** ****** poo pants'

Ahhh, them were the days...

HAHA net send.
I remember sending my sisters msgs on my home network. They use to get really worried that someone was spying on them. lol

I got a feeling I might have to buy a copy of windows 7. I've never bought a copy of windows in my life.
More and more games are forcing me over to windows 7 and I dont think work will be getting it any time soon.

The support for windows XP ends this year dont it?

Emma Watson...I would! Although that's not the best pic of her.
She would get it if she had longer hair.
There is better pics out there of her but I can't really search for them in work.

Win
emma-watson-side.jpg

couldnt be any closer if they tryed

Ive got into a random chat via text with my missus today, im trying to get a pic of her bosses bum to see if she has a cute one or not!

On a completely different note.... here is the first ever picture taken of the area 51 compound....

Some big *** runways there....

area51.jpg