ASN's Pub

Haha, plans look good :D

I think its about time I bought an electric shaver... I'm at the stage were I'm having to shave once every two days and its starting to get a bit boring doing it the ol' fashioned way.

Anyone seen 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'? Watched on DVD last night; HILLARIOUS!

you try thinking of everything that says ford on a car and masking tape it... all the outside badges, stering wheel, seats, stereo, keys, floor mats, engine.... t-shirts....

Haha, plans look good :D

I think its about time I bought an electric shaver... I'm at the stage were I'm having to shave once every two days and its starting to get a bit boring doing it the ol' fashioned way.

Anyone seen 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'? Watched on DVD last night; HILLARIOUS!

NOoo, dont do it. lol
I thought the same thing and spent a fair amount of cash on one and its ok, easier but not really quicker and no where near as smooth.
I followed the instructions and did the correct motions but not where near as good. I use it in the shower for a quick once over and it makes wet shaving so much easier and less rashy.
But it could be me or the shaver. I do wish I bought a foil shaver not a 3 spinning head one.

The extra attchment is great for the balls.

Not seen Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Is it really that good?

My morning thus far has comprised of:

Getting into work.
Double Expresso.
Sit down.
Check backups didn't fail again.
Stand up.
Double Expresso.
Sit down.
Check Ebay.
Check ASN.
Whatsapp my mate.
Reply to email from bloke on ebay about S3 Propshaft.
Stand up.
Go down for a smoke.
Come back.
Double exresso.
Sit down.

That's where I am at right now.

lmfao

Not seen Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Is it really that good?

Yeah, its pretty funny in an immature way.

WimpyKid_flicks_WEB.jpg

I got so bored of shaving all the time ive taken the stubble look! Use my clippers on it once a week while shaving my head!

You make sure you dont have an accident!

Getting into work.
Double Expresso.
Sit down.
Stand up.
Double Expresso.
Sit down.
Check Ebay.
Check ASN.
Whatsapp my mate.
Stand up.
Go down for a smoke.
Come back.
Double exresso.
Sit down.

Whats your record of Double Expresso's in a single day?

I once managed to get in 14 cups of tea during the Hartlepool v Sheffield Wednesday playoff final at Cardiff a number of years back now... was a severe craving..

Getting into work.
Double Expresso.
Sit down.
Stand up.
Double Expresso.
Sit down.
Check Ebay.
Check ASN.
Whatsapp my mate.
Stand up.
Go down for a smoke.
Come back.
Double exresso.
Sit down.

i showed this to a work collegue as he calls me lazy, he said youd be like that if you werent blessed by god with the gift of immaturity and liked esspresso... i didnt have an answer for him.....

The truffle shuffle!! lol

My mate installed whatsapp on my phone the other day.
My phone goes mental when someone goes on line or sends me a msg.
the amount of communication software outthere at the moment is mental, So far I got msn, facebook, skype, whatsapp, Talk and no forgetting email (x2), msn and phone calls.
I guess my mum can't use the excuse that i'm uncontacable (SP) any more. lol

Welly, are the Double exressos free? Thats loads of caffine. Whats your caffine crash like? lol

Whats your record of Double Expresso's in a single day?

I once managed to get in 14 cups of tea during the Hartlepool v Sheffield Wednesday playoff final at Cardiff a number of years back now... was a severe craving..

God knows, they are free so I just take advantage basically. I have at least 6 or 7 a day, and I mean at least.

Here is the reason:

coffemachine.jpg

This photo is taken from my desk. I can roll my chair to there if needs be....

I also came in to this note on my desk this morning which didn't fill me full of joy...

copier.jpg

Nice looking off that and a nice drinks machine.
all we get is a hot tap on the wall and a coffee jar. :(

My office is locked at the end of the day, so no chances of notes, my email address is not made public and our answer machine is broken. :D

I love it when users try to clear a jam them selfs.
We had a HP 3005n with a paper jam, Went down to take alook and they attempted a fix.
Not user what they used but I swear it was a hammer and screw driver. I was pulling bits of paper and plastic out of that thing for ages.
They could not work out why we told them they can't have another printer and charged them for another one.

in going with the paper feed tray or a cover for the cartriges... not a particulary manly spring i bet ull find it quickly ;) but make it take aggesss lol

Welly i think I prefer your office, this is what I have to look at

photog.jpg

Welly i think I prefer your office, this is what I have to look at

photog.jpg

Phwooooaaaaarrrr. Can I have a go?

I get to look out of the window over Cheltenham from a great height. Not all bad - the view is very very nice. lol.

Phwooooaaaaarrrr. Can I have a go?

I get to look out of the window over Cheltenham from a great height. Not all bad - the view is very very nice. lol.

Also, did she see you taking a photo?

You want to watch out, she might think you are taking it to 'use' later on.

And then come onto you.

And that would be bad.

Very very bad.

haha no, she's a bit old and isn't always too aware of things and I just pretended i was texting. But she is a big momma, Her boobs rest on the table and some times I think my phone is vibrating and it's actually just her breathing!

Has anyone been watching the footage from Japan?

Im so glad we dont get hit with these natural disasters.

I sat across from her (4 foot or so) and rang the office on my mobile pretending to be a terrorist and she didnt get it for a solid 4 minutes. I even tryed telling her across the desk it was me and she waved me off saying can't you see im on the phone! it was amazing.

I sat across from her (4 foot or so) and rang the office on my mobile pretending to be a terrorist and she didnt get it for a solid 4 minutes. I even tryed telling her across the desk it was me and she waved me off saying can't you see im on the phone! it was amazing.

Brilliant!:laugh:

yesterday we managed to convince people that left hand drive cars have left hand threads as standard.... americans normally, like we have right hand drive cars right hand threads, left hand drive cars left hand threads for standard.....

haha the kids dad is a health and safety manager, hes a total melt!!!

Last edited:

That has just made my day! Proper funny.

Pretty interesting seeing where people are browsing from (dunno why, big brother generation I guess).

Anyway, here is my view....

off1g.jpg

Not as gloomy in real life, but not as bright as I'd like it to be.

I just got asked, 'Dane whats inPrivate browsing?'

'I dont know I just clicked it to see what happens....' working in a small office without an IT team monitoring has it's upsides lol

especially when I know the server and router passwords :eyebrows:

Pretty interesting seeing where people are browsing from (dunno why, big brother generation I guess).

Anyway, here is my view....

Not as gloomy in real life, but not as bright as I'd like it to be.

If we're doing 'office cam' i'll add mine. I have a window to my left, but it's currently covered by scaffolding :(

Oh, and i'd take a picture of the office a little better if people couldn't see, but they'll just think i'm odd.

b3aa5d0a.jpg

i cant play with my browsing space but this is what iwas doing earlier :)

unnamedc.jpg

masking up all the ford badges......

If we're doing 'office cam' i'll add mine. I have a window to my left, but it's currently covered by scaffolding :(

Oh, and i'd take a picture of the office a little better if people couldn't see, but they'll just think i'm odd.

Awwww.. you've got a pencil case. Ain't that sweet!! :happy:

Funny you should mention colleagues thinking you're weird for taking photos of the office.... I thought exactly the same thing so when I took mine I turned the shutter sound off so people would just think I was looking at my phone. Took a few photos and noticed a couple of people looking at me but didn't think anything of it.

THEN I REALISED I HAD LEFT THE FLASH ON!!!!! :faint: