ASN myspace group?

Rich

Rollin on boost mother hubbards
Reaction score
Would anyone join? :p

Anyone up for making it?

Only ask as I've finally caved in and created an account after being blagged by my friends, too many of them are on it now so might as well make the most of it ;P:thumbsup:

Nope.

Who wants to visit another site/page when you've got this site?

Thats not the point though is it, they are 2 completley different sites. it would just make it possible to view peoples profiles from this site

*shrug* dont worry about it then, I just spotted a couple of audi groups but they where all American tards ;)

idd = indeed

sorry, internet slang again.

omg stfu meh gonna get pwn'd oh noes, lolz0r <3

getting back on topic, if you really want you can link the site from your myspace ?

Couldn't find an Olly>English option on BabelFish...

sos i play a lot of online gaming and use this speak :(

no, usually just unreal tournament 2004 !

I used to know the world champion of unreal tournament, he worked in one of my customers...

OutLore said:
http://groups.myspace.com/AudiSport[/quote]

Just to be really pedantic, shouldn't it actually be "audi dash sport dot net" ??? :nyah:

OutLore said:
Just me at the moment, but feel free to join!!!!![/quote]
OutLore said:
I don't really do MySpace - unless I'm missing sommat, what does MySpace offer that ASN doesn't? :confused: :think: :sadlike:

OutLore said:
Did a facebook one too....
OutLore said:

:ermm: Log-in required! :unsure:

Teutonic_Tamer said:
Just to be really pedantic, shouldn't it actually be "audi dash sport dot net" ??? :nyah:
probably, but you can't have another "." something in a URL. It would not allow me to add the dash either....

Teutonic_Tamer said:
I don't really do MySpace - unless I'm missing sommat, what does MySpace offer that ASN doesn't? :confused: :think: :sadlike:

Unless you get all your contacts to sign up for MySpace, then you are looking at apples and oranges... two totally different purposes. However, getting more members signed up by linking them from MySpace or Facebook I think is a good idea....

Teutonic_Tamer said:
:ermm: Log-in required! :unsure:

You'll have to have both a Facebook account or MySpace account to join.... but you should be able to join either if you have an account