• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEZ

moderately amusing
Supporter
Reaction score
:drag: good evening gents and ladies!
as 2012 is nearly gone, and myself for one have found most of my spare time on ASN browsing and perving on cars, reading about problems,getting advice, and generally just enjoying the banter all under the scrupulous eyes of our resident moderators, or the boys in blue! who police this forum!
as these boys and girls give up there own free time i thought i would run a thread and a poll to find out who is your favorite proper mod out there!
please dont tell us who is your least favorite, as this thread wont last 2 minutes :sos:
but just out of curiosity find the time to vote and show some recognition!:rolleyes:

i think once we have found a winner, the nominated mod in question should repay us all for letting them know how truly awesome they are, by posting a pic of themselves (scantily dressed perhaps) draped over there audi bonnet for our appreciation!
and i will even contribute myself by letting him or her have a stroke of my dog!......now that is a top prize i think you will agree!

just to add, i know there are lots of regional mods, but this is just for "the proper ones" so have not included these into the listing!

love and hugs,
chez x

<tuffty/>
Administrators
AndyC
AndyMac
aragorn
billybravo
Byzan Pics
dickys3
docurley
FactionOne
fjtwelve
jojo
Purple Princess
quattrojames
Sandra
Sarah's A3
sidibear
Staz
voorhees
warren_S3

Reactions: Sandra and silver_vw
Jason, for his selfless donation to my Movember.

Hats off, he is a hero.

My vote goes to Jojo for the drift earlier this year... He is my Hero... my "Drift King" :anbet:

Everyone is a star. Thank you all for looking after us, and for keeping us in order (most of the time!).

Lots of great mods on here. Just a few accolades:

Voorhees sold me his spare rocker cover for the price of a small donation to a charity he supports. That cover went towards my build this year which is of course the fastest and most powerful stock K04 S3 these boards have seen ;)

Aragorn kindly lent me his honing tool free of charge to hone the bores of above awesome build.

Jojo has been present at all shows this year and is never shy to come and see us rowdy pub lot for a chat.

Awesome thread even though I've only been here for two minutes, don't know many mods but thanks for your all awesomeness. I think Sandra is fantastico.

Quattrojames for me. He hasn't banned me yet, and seems to be the daddy of the b6 forums and has a link to everything.

Reactions: CHEZ and Westy
excellent!
now were up and running!
it was quattrojames for me too!
he did ban me though! but i respect him for that , and the words of wisdom he issued, made me think twice!
after all!, i was being a knob at the time lol!
keep the votes coming folks!
think of that glorious bonnet shot................:sm4:

Reactions: Westy
Sarah gets my vote,she's gone to the other side of the world yet still chips in at ASN :salute:

​Happy New Year guys. :) x

Well, it takes a special kind of person to outscore Her Awesomeness, but QuattroJames, you are doing so right now.

(Actually, quite a lot of drink has been taken.)

Well, it takes a special kind of person to outscore Her Awesomeness, but QuattroJames, you are doing so right now.

(Actually, quite a lot of drink has been taken.)

Hey jeff i dont mind sharing my awesomeness with all the mods on here. There all great guys. I even voted for one of them, lol. :) xxxx

happy new year to all.

in the absence of more than one vote I have no choice but to choose QuatroSandrajames. ;)

I have no personal bias, but if we were to look at the statistics alone, I think without a doubt, Sandra, since her appointment to the position, her tiresome input into the forum every hour of the day it seems, her behind scene's work for members & the devotion to improving the experience of the members is second to none atm.

No disrespect to other mods at all, they put in time when they can, which is by no means a negative thing at all, but I think even they will admit, she has put in a fair bit of personal time for ASN in the last year & continues with probably only the expectations of a thankyou every now & then :)

So Sandra gets my vote :)

Reactions: FranA3 and Sandra
I have no personal bias, but if we were to look at the statistics alone, I think without a doubt, Sandra, since her appointment to the position, her tiresome input into the forum every hour of the day it seems, her behind scene's work for members & the devotion to improving the experience of the members is second to none atm.

No disrespect to other mods at all, they put in time when they can, which is by no means a negative thing at all, but I think even they will admit, she has put in a fair bit of personal time for ASN in the last year & continues with probably only the expectations of a thankyou every now & then :)

Thanks Nigel, much appreciated :) xx

totally agree nige she does so much for this forum to be fair to her and always welcoming new members with open arms welcoming them to the asn family :)

bump%20meme.jpg

No disrespect to QuatrroJames but out of the two of you with the highest score I think I would prefer a scantily clad Sandra on the bonnet of a car.

But hey, come on dude, just for the sheer crack of it.:rock:

Reactions: Sandra
Sandra 100% - she rang me this year, felt like I was speaking to royalty :wub:

Lol Nathan, that was weeks ago, thanks for the vote. :) x

No disrespect to QuatrroJames but out of the two of you with the highest score I think I would prefer a scantily clad Sandra on the bonnet of a car.

But hey, come on dude, just for the sheer crack of it.:rock:

Thanks Paul. :) x x

Evening peeps... my vote is in!
Could have gone in any direction if honest, but jojo got it purely down to making love to a doll on the back of my motor at inters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.