ASN moderator family

Either:

1) There's a sweep running to see how fast I can get banned.
2) I thought I was on Edition 38, UK MkIVs, or somewhere else people go to wind others up.
3) I'm a moron.

Yours,

silver_vw

Last edited by a moderator:
I.was going to.ask you.to.change it because I did think.it.was.a.wee.mean and unnecessary. Thank.you messiah.

It was a lot mean and the new benchmark for unneccessary.

Now, that "messiah" sh!t is either a simple misjudgement, a lame-*** way of trying to score a point back for other dear readers, or some other way the result of being hard of thinking. Whatever, I'd be grateful if we could draw a line under that too please.

I'm not even remotely ***** if some sort of "you've got me all wrong guvnor" reply is to follow, true or not. It's dead simple - now your account is very much on thin ice, the onus is on you not to post anything which may be taken the wrong way - there won't be any route or point to recourse after it's been deleted.

Regards,

R

Ooh chill the fk out! Yes you are always right you MARTYR. Get off your *** high horse you fk wit!

Don't let the door hit you on the *** on the way out.

Ooh chill the fk out! Yes you are always right you MARTYR. Get off your *** high horse you fk wit!

Helen, if you're going to be a weapon, I'll pull you up on it. I haven't the time or energy to be picking on anyone for the fun of it.

Three options now, I guess:

1) You sod off, and go be needlessly angry elsewhere.
2) I delete this account, you register another, rinse and repeat.
3) You grow the f**k up, and play "adults on a forum".

Your choice.

Rob.

Yeah, im not sure who Paul is. I think Chez just fantasises about me and likes me to be called Paul. :s

This thread has suddenly got very weird.

And to think it started with such a good premise.

Reactions: Arrkon
Just finished my popcorn, interesting movie this, its almost like a Tarantino getup, where everything is all **** about face :)

Almost 6 months on and you`ve just finished your popcorn? Biggest bag ever?

It was toffee covered, so I was savouring it.

Reactions: Brodster and Jason.s