ASN Dyno Day @ Badger5 - Sunday 11th November 2012

Please add me to the list, I'll be there as Prawn said I have to lol :D

Gops - 8L S3
JoJo - 8L S3
StaceyS3 - 8L S3
Vex182 - 8L S3
Maz - 8L S3
westallc - octavia vrs (if you dont mind ?)
Nilz - 8L S3
The Doctor (Paul) - 8L S3
z1mma - s3 8p
Prawn - 8L A3
carl-1968 - A4 B7 Tdixtra
VFR800 - 8L S3
GaryC - mk2 Golf GT3071
MrsB - Lupo 1.8t
scoobyra - S3 8L (although your guess is as god as mine as to which one I'll turn up in!)
phil miller - dirty derv
darren t - 8L S3
Beachbuggy - Hairdressers TT
Dan Angel - 8L S3
Mylo - Leon

<tuffty/>

Yep have to be very gentle with the pedal in the winter, and 2wd V6 to boot!, good news FMIC spray kit purchesed, I'll post some pics when I get it fitted :)
Carl

I was out doing some logs the other day with my WMI on, with 6 degree ambient temps outside I was seeing IAT's below zero degrees!

Been doing some research and going to use pre mixed screenwash to stop freezing but itching to fit it before the dyno day

Guys quick question, what time does the dyno day go on till usually?

it's an industrial unit, on an estate, the neighbours won't be opening until 8am Monday morning :laugh:

How far to the local test track bill? for testing :D

Well guys, I will have to remove myself from the list now. As Bill and tuffy know from when I met them a few weeks ago, I can usually get the Sunday morning off until about 2-3ish but I need to work the whole weekend as sales at work have been good and I need all the staff possible, including myself! Any other time though (after Christmas) and I will be good!

Updated list:

Gops - 8L S3
JoJo - 8L S3
StaceyS3 - 8L S3
Maz - 8L S3
Nilz - 8L S3
z1mma - s3 8p
Prawn - 8L A3
VFR800 - 8L S3
GaryC - mk2 Golf GT3071
MrsB - Lupo 1.8t
scoobyra - S3 8L (although your guess is as god as mine as to which one I'll turn up in!)
phil miller - dirty derv
darren t - 8L S3
Dan Angel - 8L S3
Mylo - Leon

If we're going on 'til past 4pm, can we agree a running order? I've got a 2hr drive to get back home so would rather not run at the end of the order.

Running order is typically in order of arrival... anyone wanting to get on earlier can negotiate with others to swap slots... I think thats the easiest/fairest way to manage it tbh...

I can't see it being a major issue and we will always try and accommodate as best we can but obviously you need to be there to be able to work out where to slot you in as I don't think agreeing a running order on the thread actually works...

There will be forms to fill out so we know whos who and so Bill can process the results after the day... these will get numbered in order and we can sort the logistics from there... anyone with a requirement to get into a sooner slot then we can work it out on the day... ideally you would just 'swap' slots as 'inserting' you means everyone else after you gets affected...

Looking forward to it :D

<tuffty/>

I may have to go for an earlier slot as well if possible :)

But we can sort that on the day.....thats if i make it, my car went off the road last night as my fuel pump died!!

Im hopefully getting it sorted, so will update accordingly.

Anyone convoying up???

I'm going to have to pull out on this I'm affraid :(

Got to spend some time with family, buy new brake pads + discs and got to buy a new aquarium as mine has decided to start leaking so funds have been diverted :(

Sounds good Jo, how long will it take to get there and what time you planning on leaving?

Sounds good Jo, how long to get there and what time you leaving??

Not fair, you guys live far too close, I've got to be up and out by 7am to get there in time. :wacko:

I know what you mean, Maz.

Re meeting up en route, carl-1968 & I are meeting at Tamworth services at 8.30am.

StaceyS3 - a new aquarium? Can't you just keep the fish in a bucket or something until funds stretch to a new tank? Or get some silicone sealant on the case?

anyone from Devon/cornwall/summerset going if so wanna sort a convoy out?

I'm 20 mins from badger 5 in clevedon so will be heading up from North Somerset if that's any good.

I seem to have been deleted from the list at some point though :(

Sorry dude... add yourself in again... prob just a copy and paste fail...

<tuffty/>

I'm 20 mins from badger 5 in clevedon so will be heading up from North Somerset if that's any good.

I seem to have been deleted from the list at some point though :(

im coming up from Plymouth do you wanna meet at a services on route?

Reactions: Jimgrim77
I know what you mean, Maz.

Re meeting up en route, carl-1968 & I are meeting at Tamworth services at 8.30am.

StaceyS3 - a new aquarium? Can't you just keep the fish in a bucket or something until funds stretch to a new tank? Or get some silicone sealant on the case?

Tbh it's mainly the family time as the only 2 days off in the last few weeks have been spent working on the car or thrashing it round a track ;)

Did contemplate putting the fish in the bath for a day or so and repair it but tank has done a good few years and I've needed to upgrade to a bigger one so now seems like the obvious time

Looking back I don't think you ever added yourself Jim. I've added you at the point you said you were coming :)

Updated list:

Gops - 8L S3
JoJo - 8L S3
StaceyS3 - 8L S3
Maz - 8L S3
Nilz - 8L S3
z1mma - s3 8p
Prawn - 8L A3
VFR800 - 8L S3
GaryC - mk2 Golf GT3071
MrsB - Lupo 1.8t
jimgrim - 8L S3
phil miller - dirty derv
darren t - 8L S3
Dan Angel - 8L S3
Mylo - Leon

Gops - 8L S3
JoJo - 8L S3
Maz - 8L S3
Nilz - 8L S3
z1mma - s3 8p
Prawn - 8L A3
VFR800 - 8L S3
GaryC - mk2 Golf GT3071
MrsB - Lupo 1.8t
jimgrim - 8L S3
phil miller - dirty derv
darren t - 8L S3
Dan Angel - 8L S3
Mylo - Leon

Removed myself from the list

If i pull my finger out and get my WMI fitted and working sat i might try and get down to this. If theres a space left i might een get the spanner out and adjust the coilovers