1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ASN Courier services :)

Bradderz_1988 Jun 25, 2013

1. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Basically a thread to show your location/area so that anyone wanting parts from that area has the option of a member helping them get the bits they want if there wanting collection of a part etc, and help them get it posted if the item is pick up only and also maybe even meeting up for a chit chat and obviously to drop it of to a place thats suitable in distance for the ASN courier !!

Im based in bolton/oldham/stockport area and anywhere in manchester close to the M60 as this is my daily route.

beer tokens or unwanted parts i can use accepted !!!

2. @udi A3

@udi A3 Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Im in retford as per my location field, and seem to travel for miles so always happy to pick up and drop off. There is a large rip off scrapyard near me in worksop too.

3. jbh

jbh TDi lover

Im in central Scotland ( near Cumbernauld and Falkirk ) im willing to pick stuff up and post it on extra.

anyone near great horkesley Essex?

4. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 Team Akoya TDi saloon

Plymouth mainly but often go to Bristol.
    Going 3 times this month, twice next month and wales in there at some point.

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

South wales / and the West here

6. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

sheffield
    travel to barry south wales every weekend

7. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Anyone near brighton ??

8. jbh

jbh TDi lover

I can cover Fife and central Scotland just don't ask me to do Glasgow..