1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

arse, scratch

1animal1 Jan 9, 2008

1. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

Had the car 4 days for some 'arse' to scratch the fecking thing, 1 and half foot scratch on rear quarter and small shallow scratch on door.....keyed!!!! wish id have caught em at it:gun2:

2. danotto

danotto VAG HUNTER

i feel for ya mate,probably some jealous little ***** who is wound up because he is still running round in his 1.1 vauxhall nova.

3. vrbob

vrbob Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Its gutting isn't it!

i parked my car outside a friends over xmas only to come out n see loads of hand prints etc on the roof and bonnet in the frost covering the car. Next day in daylight there were loads of scratch swirls on the bonnet spent an hour with the polish but you can still see them.

I too would love to of caught them and done the same to their face

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I'm not sure if people are jealous you own an S3, or having a clean car in the middle of winter?

5. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Gutted for you!

Scratches are enough of a pain when it's accidental, it makes my blood boil thinking about people doing it malliciously!

Hope you get it sorted...

Rob

6. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

Sorry to here about that mate something everybody dreads happening to them hope you get it sorted soon.

7. 1animal1

Thanks for your comments

The door scratch is also deep, the frost made it look better than it was..... If i ever catch anyone doing that i will hold em down and break their fingers while they watch.... spineless little fuckwits.....

8. bouncer--daz

bouncer--daz A dog is for life....not just for friday nights!

I had the side of my car kicked boxing night 2006... by some lil runt who thought the car belonged to to someone else who drives a very similar A3...lowered... tinted windows but he had the A8 alloys.
    Anyways I started asking around and was given a name... but sadly the lil **** has been locked up in prison for most of last year!
    I got given an address and paid him a visit... wasnt in... just left a message with him mum for him to call me... caught up with him two months later. And finally saturday night he sends his best mate to hand over the cash while im at work on the club. Should of charged interest for the time I had to wait but got a result in the end!

9. grathies

grathies More Points Than Portsmouth FC

Gutting mate, Ive had damage done to new cars like that in the past

Not got any idea who might have done it? With mine it was usually someone trying to get at me

10. 1animal1

No idea mate, was parked on the curb up the road from work..... it must have been done Monday as that was the side facing the path.... never park that side normally either...... im torn now between having it done or waiting till i get a parking space in works grounds...although it depresses me every time i look at it.....the old 1 had a few scratches, dents and scrapes but wasnt bothered about that one due to the amount of time id had it, but 4 days!!! (actually its 3 if it was done when i thought)

11. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

where'd you park, will make sure I dont make the same mistake!

B@STARDS!

12. grathies

Id only had my S3 about 2weeks when I got hit by a piece of UPVC window frame on the motorway, scraped up my wing and a-pillar, gutting cause someone was careless with thier loading.

You tried to take some the nastyness out of it with polish etc? I know that some of its probably very deep but sometimes you can take the scored laquer effect off and that will help you feel a bit less down hearted?

13. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

At least you got a result, which can't be said for the most of us.

14. S3 SAF

S3 SAF Member

gutted for you mate! i went to a family dinner and when we came out most of our cars had been keyed including a brand new 4.8 X5, M5, 650i, and 3 series. lukily my car was ok! but the worst thing was that they all only had there cars for three weeks.... so now i never leave my car where i cant see it!

15. 1animal1

Sheffield centre mate....dunno if your from around there?

Grath..... too deeep mate but know what your saying, 2nd car i had was scratched and filled it with coloured wax and polished, could hardly see when i traded in haha...... come to think of it, never had a car that hasnt been keyed.......never caught the ******** though.

erm, didnt buy a yellow S3 for that very purpose lol...... egg on my face lol?:meeting:

16. grathies

Bit of a ******, on my wing its back to a large patch of white primer from where mine got scratched, just working out what to get done about it.

Colourwax sticks and polish can be very good at hiding stuff! Might be worth giving it a good clean and polish just to give it some protection where its broken thru the paint?

17. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

That is a result. My car was scratched by the jealous ex boyfriend of my friend. He treated her like sh!t and bullied her. Pulling a knife on her (albeit a butter knife). He's a low life loser (and a sh!t dad to his beautiful daughter). He denied scratching my car, but I 'knew' it was him. Anyway I bided my time as knockin sh!t out of him would have put me in an awkward position with his daugther whom I adore (she ain't gonna think much of me after breakin her dad's face regardless of how much of an ass he is - bless her - she was even apologising for him doing it!!!). My friend wasn't so patient, and she give him a bit of a rufflin (this makes her sound a bit rough - but she's totally fab and a teacher to get it into perspective. We're all human and our piss gets boiled by different things).

Eventually to end it I paid his family a visit late one night. Nothing like embarrasing yourself in front of your parents when trouble comes knocking to the door late on a night....especially when you're 30 and living with ya folks as ya can't stop smokin blow and get ya life together. He crapped himself. I made a follow up call explaining how sh!t his life is and how much he's lost with my friend. The next day the bill was paid (with a bit extra ;)). He admitted to my friend doing it and cried his eyes out. He's still yet to cross my path in person - and I often still feel like givin him a bit of a kickin.

In total - yep, I totally feel for the OP. It's heart wrenching.

Rob

18. 1animal1

This isnt helping lol, frustrating not knowing who did mine.....

Grath.....good point mate.....protect and repair in the summer when it dsoesnt stand out for being clean and will have less of the elements on the new paint

19. grathies

The earlier you get in and protect it all mate the less chance you have of any kinda moisure seaping into the metal and paint and having time to work its way in. even if you just give it a good clean and a bit of a wax just to seal it off for now it could pay dividends later.

Im quite lucky in that as Im a young 'chav' I know pretty much all the undesirable people around here, so if something happens to any of my cars Ill be able to find out who did it pretty quickly.

No comfort really mate but atleast they didnt kick your wing mirrors off too or something just as pathetic.

20. 1animal1

keep pushing them in lol, scared shitless at that thought.....was wondering how much work tro convert to electric retract..... new door control...just dont know if the actual mirrors are different or just with an add on motor

21. grathies

All well and good doing that but if they get kicked off after youve gone to the trouble of doing that its just even more heartbreak

Funniest thing I ever saw was a lad of a pushbike ride along with his foot out to kick a mirror off a Vectra (the original like 96 shape one)... lad came straight off his bike, theres a car whos wingmirrors fight back!

22. 1animal1

they were part of the car though werent they lol.......extended wings with mirror glass......had one of them try todayhaha....my 150BHP used to just inch the 2.5 v6's, they r ****...unless the drivers i came up against were muppets?

23. bouncer--daz

Perk of my job... there will always be someone willing to give out information. Plus im 17stone and when I spoke to the kid I had my 19.5stone head doorman/mate stood just behind me.
    The same happened to his A3... random act by some dickhead... smashed his windscreen.... within an hour we were given a name and started knocking on peoples doors. He got the windscreen fixed for £140... but got a reciept for over £300... and the kid paid lol:icon_thumright:

24. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

You should go into business, we would all hire you to sort out the pond life.

Nice result. :yes:

25. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

Yup, Sheffield born and bred mate. Only take the missis car into town tho.. ;)

26. 1animal1

Where abouts mate....im near Crystal Peaks.....(a real gem of the north for all you southern fairies:icon_thumright: ) the only shopping centre on a par with Salfords **** hole of a place where the laydees where pictured socks and stilettos....mmmmm nice

27. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

haha aye, Peaks is the place to be... practically grew up on them swings there as lived in Beighton... ;) Sister-in-Law is still there mind, on the estate down from the cop shop....so still get down there.... over in Ecclesall at the moment myself...

28. 1animal1

What car you got?........ just wondering whether i seen ya...... my old 1.8T plate silver A3 was N14UDY,had it for over 6 years so may have crossed paths lol

29. bouncer--daz

Generally only works in the town where Im working as ive worked there for 2 years now... know alot of people... and if they can jump a queue to get into the biggest club in town in surprising how much info people will give out after a couple of pints. Hope the rest of you have good luck finding the scum who damaged ur babies.

Think we should set up a superhero group...."THE AUDI PROTECTION LEAGUE"... sound good?:idea:

30. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

I got a 1er BMW, all black... waiting for my S3 in March... always waiting! ;)

31. 1animal1

Yeah, we could leave a mark on our victims....i still like the idea of holding the fuckers down and breaking their fingers one by one.....id get pleasure from that........:shutup2:

32. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Guys,

I feel your pain, I have a nasty scratch about a foot long on my passenger seat, however, someone has told me about this coming into "ALDI" next week, that is supposed to be really good, i am thinking of giving it a go...after all you cant go wrong for a fiver.....

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_4790.htm

33. 1animal1

im sceptical mate but let me know

34. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Haha same here, il let u know....

Daz, lets get something setup, maybe regional branches,lol..... just the way the footy fans do...but we just have Audi fans...wot u think????

35. bouncer--daz

I like the sound of it.... different firms....:idea:

the ASF...Audi Sport Firm
    the APL...Audi Protection League

any other ideas?

36. bouncer--daz

you get what you pay for rings to mind... doubt it would be very good

37. Nilz

Hmmm i was thinking that, but as i said, it was just something that was recommended to me, I might actually wait and see if they use it and how it goes, if its any good, i will let you know....

38. Nilz

OH PS ASF Sounds good to me :)