1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. At last I can change my signature - car arrived yesterday.

First impressions:
    - Ebony black and 16 spoke alloys go well together
    - Grey Matrix interior looks nice and airy with additional light from Open Sky - exceeds expectations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    - Open Sky itself is a little smaller than I expected. Glad this is a company car and I didn't shell out the full £1050 on it or I may have been disappointed. Kids love it though.
    - For some reason I seemed to get a bonus Audi first aid kit?
    - Engine is much smoother and quieter than the 2.0 TDi in the loan Golf I had
    - Found the kickdown on the motorway last night: thought I'd broken the accelerator when the pedal suddenly "notched" down further!!!

Will post picks (and vids if asked for) over the weekend if it stops pi55ing down with rain.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    At last I can change my signature - car arrived yesterday.

First impressions:
    - Ebony black and 16 spoke alloys go well together
    - Grey Matrix interior looks nice and airy with additional light from Open Sky - exceeds expectations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    - Open Sky itself is a little smaller than I expected. Glad this is a company car and I didn't shell out the full £1050 on it or I may have been disappointed. Kids love it though.
    - For some reason I seemed to get a bonus Audi first aid kit?
    - Engine is much smoother and quieter than the 2.0 TDi in the loan Golf I had
    - Found the kickdown on the motorway last night: thought I'd broken the accelerator when the pedal suddenly "notched" down further!!!

Will post picks (and vids if asked for) over the weekend if it stops pi55ing down with rain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. TimmyTDI

TimmyTDI New Member

Actually, I have, but that's a whole other subject lol

5. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

up with the partridge

6. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

Congrats tlu enjoy the car!!