1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arrghhhhhhh!!!!

jdp1962 May 18, 2005

1. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

Have just pulled a filling out while eating a sausage butty at my desk!!!

Emergency appointment at dentist for 1pm. Must work on in agony until then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Horrible mate i have a hole the size of a small Island in my molar still aint seen a dentist! Need one badly!

3. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]

Emergency appointment at dentist for 1pm. Must work on in agony until then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it a nice sausage buttie though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

It certainly will be an expensive one, once the dentist has fleeced yer !

Hope it's not too painful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. I hope the get to the 'root' of the problem mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

5. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Oh-Oh... here we go then, as Murdochs started it....

Who's your dentist - Phil McCavity ?

Are u sure the appointment's at 1, not 2.30

One guy sat in the dentists chair and the dentist said "Open Wide"..... as the guy opened wide, the dentist said..... you dirty b@stard...... you had oral s£x last night didn't you.....?

The guy replied...oooohhhh, sorry - how'd you know, have I a pube in my teeth ??? Does my breath smell ???

The dentist replied, "No son, you;ve got some sh!t on your nose"........

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

7. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was delicious, mate! Fresh crusty white bread, crammed with three sausages instead of the regulation two (the lady in our cafe likes me), laced with lashings of brown sauce.

Mmmmmmmmmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

It was sounding mighty fineeee until you mentioned brown and not red sauce. Eugh!!!!

8. TDI-line

Must be all over by now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was delicious, mate! Fresh crusty white bread, crammed with three sausages instead of the regulation two (the lady in our cafe likes me), laced with lashings of brown sauce.

Mmmmmmmmmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

It was sounding mighty fineeee until you mentioned brown and not red sauce. Eugh!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel a vote coming. Brown sauce or ketchup, people?

10. jdp1962

[ QUOTE ]
    Must be all over by now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! All sorted for now. The filling fell out because the tooth had cracked. The loose piece has been prised out & the whole lot refilled. It'll need a crown later, though, but that can wait until after my holiday.

Thank you for all your messages of sympathy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

11. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif @ sympathy

12. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! All sorted for now. The filling fell out because the tooth had cracked. The loose piece has been prised out & the whole lot refilled. It'll need a crown later, though, but that can wait until after my holiday.

Thank you for all your messages of sympathy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cracked, that must have been crusty bread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

13. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I Like the Brown !!!! Whoops, 7 or 14...... let me be clearer then - Brown Sauce for me

14. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I Like the Brown !!!! Whoops, 7 or 14...... let me be clearer then - Brown Sauce for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh, er /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif Red...sauce for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Ooooohhh let the games begin..... It's 2-2

TDI and Japper = Red
    Me and JDP = Brown

"UP THE BROWN" I say ......

16. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    Ooooohhh let the games begin..... It's 2-2

TDI and Japper = Red
    Me and JDP = Brown

"UP THE BROWN" I say ......

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, each to their own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

17. TDI-line

Hop must be bored. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

18. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

red sauce ladys
    brown sauce men.

its the law of the jungle baby..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You calling me a puuuffff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

19. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Japper you a brown guy then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

20. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Hop must be bored. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes matey I was, at work anyway..... never bored on here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

21. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    Japper you a brown guy then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, been sussed......but don't tell the wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

22. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif no dinner or supper for you matie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

23. TDI-line

Yeah, the lady in his cafe likes his sausage with brown sauce. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif