1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. jxm96c

jxm96c Member

Hi guys, if any of you has a centre console armrest in your A4/A6, could you kindly post it on here? I'd like to see how it's supposed to look, I bought 1 from Germany and installed it but the metal is exposing about an inch I wonder if I need to get a sleeve for it or what. Thanks in advance, will post pics of mine tomorrow so you know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm looking to buy one too, so could you post pic's of your and link to the company.

Thanks

3. I have one on my S4 and, to be honest, I would not bother. Of course, thats just personal opinion.

4. Mikebabs1

Mikebabs1 Member

I have one in my A4 (B6 chassis), which I've only had a couple of weeks. Its the first time I've had a center armrest in a car, and at first I found it a bit strange. Now though I'd never go without it. Its great, especially when long-distance driving.

The missus can't get used to it, but then you can just fold it out the way, so everyones a winner.

There's no metal exposed on mine, but its the new A4 so don't know if that makes a difference. I'll try and get a pic for you and post it.

Mike

5. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

I have the older A4 and mine doesn't have any metal sticking out. I'll post a picture up later today

6. jxm96c

jxm96c Member

Thanks, some pics will be appreciated, esp the base area connecting to the console. Thanks! I bought it on ebay docurley.

7. Patrick

Patrick Member

Check out the exploded veiw on VAGCOM's web site.

I have one my RS4. There is no mental showing.

This is the first time I have had a centre arm rest. I love it. Like Mikebabs, initially I found it awkward especially when you wanted to operate the handbrake but now I wouldn't be without it.

8. excursion

excursion Member

Awesome things.

Long drives become well chilled out, makes you feel like your in a 100mph arm chair /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif