1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Armrest

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by jxm96c, May 14, 2004.

1. jxm96c

jxm96c Member

[May 14, 2004]
    Hi guys, if any of you has a centre console armrest in your A4/A6, could you kindly post it on here? I'd like to see how it's supposed to look, I bought 1 from Germany and installed it but the metal is exposing about an inch I wonder if I need to get a sleeve for it or what. Thanks in advance, will post pics of mine tomorrow so you know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[May 14, 2004]
    I'm looking to buy one too, so could you post pic's of your and link to the company.

Thanks
  4. SonicDeathmonkey

SonicDeathmonkey Member

[May 14, 2004]
    I have one on my S4 and, to be honest, I would not bother. Of course, thats just personal opinion.
  5. Mikebabs1

Mikebabs1 Member

[May 14, 2004]
    I have one in my A4 (B6 chassis), which I've only had a couple of weeks. Its the first time I've had a center armrest in a car, and at first I found it a bit strange. Now though I'd never go without it. Its great, especially when long-distance driving.

The missus can't get used to it, but then you can just fold it out the way, so everyones a winner.

There's no metal exposed on mine, but its the new A4 so don't know if that makes a difference. I'll try and get a pic for you and post it.

Mike
  6. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

[May 14, 2004]
    I have the older A4 and mine doesn't have any metal sticking out. I'll post a picture up later today
  7. jxm96c

jxm96c Member

[May 15, 2004]
    Thanks, some pics will be appreciated, esp the base area connecting to the console. Thanks! I bought it on ebay docurley.
  8. Patrick

Patrick Member

[May 26, 2004]
    Check out the exploded veiw on VAGCOM's web site.

I have one my RS4. There is no mental showing.

This is the first time I have had a centre arm rest. I love it. Like Mikebabs, initially I found it awkward especially when you wanted to operate the handbrake but now I wouldn't be without it.
  9. excursion

excursion Member

[May 26, 2004]
    Awesome things.

Long drives become well chilled out, makes you feel like your in a 100mph arm chair /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif