Armrest catch

Dubbers1

Top Gear
Reaction score
Has anybody got the Audi part number for the armrest catch? Or a catch itself going spare? Thanks

mine has been broke sine i got the car and i looked in to it a while ago, you need to by either the whole lid or armrest. can't rember if you can get them seperate. there around £150.

IT is repairable. Getting the lid is about the most difficult part!
Separate the two parts of the lid, then assemble all the bits of the catch assuming you have them all. I used JB Weld to fix mine and it worked a treat. Still holding strong after the extremes of temp we had over winter to now.
You need to get creative with the sellotape to hold everything in place while the glue dries though.

hello people dont know if it is of any interest to anyone but i have a brand new front centre cloth armrest lid with a black/grey cover as i removed it to fit a leather lid to my armrest

how much...... i'll go with out.

hello, colour i would say is black and the only part number i have is on the box and most likely refers to the whole armrest 8E0 061 123 8E1 i cant see a number on the actual lid and to confirm this is for the lid only