Arm Rest

they come up on eBay now and then, just had a look nothing for yur year at the mo. I guess you have picked up the TSQ?

ye i'd love a black leather one! always fine b6 item but not b5. anyone know a part number for the b5?

On the A4 I drove with the arm rest i found it got in my way and annoyed th ehell out of me. had I purchased the car I was intending on removing it.

Mine spends 96% of its time up and out of the way. Only when sat parked up watching tv or dvd's do i drop it tbh. They cost up around £60 on the 'bay iirc

I had a vectra one fitted to my Cav, it was the rerason i sought one out for the A4, but i find the A4 one much more intrusive. But its good for storage and hiding of my of Ipod input cables and the like

On the A4 I drove with the arm rest i found it got in my way and annoyed th ehell out of me. had I purchased the car I was intending on removing it.

On my b5 facelift (dunno if its the same with pre face) you can press the button to lower it from the default height, which for me its perfect. Wouldn't be without it.

My pre-facelift front armrest is da bomb, and contains Aspirin, Paracetemol and Wrigleys Airwaves, essential for long journeys.

mine is a tqs, thought they were standard on that model.
mine is full of essentials but stays up most of the time also

Am I dreaming or did somebody once tell me that a new one from Audi was something daft like 300 quid?

Does anybody elses Audi armrest fall a click or two when you're driving along leaning on it? lol

I've not got one on my B5 TQS 99.5. Was thinking of one too. Drive the ladies Prelude with one and it feels gooood.:yum: