Are these wheels standard?

No, they're RS6 style wheels. Fitted to B6 S-Line models as standard, but on any other model they will have been retrofitted (not a bad thing) - They might be genuine, or they might be reps. There's a very slim chance they were specced new from the factory however.

All the gadgets, but not heated leather and no xenons. Strange!!
Other than that as said good spec.
Picking up my B6 tomorrow hopefully

It is a lovely car! My only issue is the possibility of it not being 100% standard- I like a standard Avant!

They are standard Audi A4/A6 wheels. As said they the same as audi RS6 wheels but 18" not 19". Not sure if they were fitted on 04 car from factory but pretty sure end of the line B6s had them fitted standard in 05 then they were standard on B7 S lines I think.

....And the only other thing bothering me is the butchered dash!

you can replace they dash part quite easily, its probably had a phone holder attached by the look that the previous owner has removed, it wouldn't put me off. Check the temp gauge sits at 90 or you will have a duff thermostat and is an expensive thing to sort. It would be nice to see receipts for a cam belt change as well

Totally agree re FSH. I can't understand anyone allowing that to happen to their dash :slapped:

It's got colour DIS, there aren't many non S4 B6's with that.

Those wheels only came standard fit on S-Lines on an 04/54 plate, I've never seen an S-Line on an 05 - but I'm sure someone will prove me wrong now.

What it sounds like really, instead of a red LCD display the DIS has colour text, ie white writing with red borders etc - just looks a bit more modern.

6534925611_a9042771a3_b.jpg

Has anyone notice how dirty the car still is even though its up for sale, its disgusting. I feel it may not have been looked after as well as you'd expect.

Still a great spec, my S4 has all those toys apart from the Memory seats and front parking sensors.

This is def a highly spec'd car!