1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are these headlight the same??

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Kallum, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Kallum

Kallum Member

[Apr 3, 2013]
    Hi all, so hopefully in a few weeks ill be doing my sportback A3 to RS3 conversion, I'm looking at getting the replica kit from Xclusive customs. They say all you need is the facelift bonnet, I'm assuming because the lines flow into the bumper. But on their description for the 3dr version they say you need new headlights, anyway what I want to know is, are the headlights the same SHAPE as the regular A3 8P2 model as the DRL in xenon ones on the RS3?? Remember I'm asking about shape, just can't fork out on the 1K plus to do the headlamps just yet.

thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. mookster

mookster Member

[Apr 3, 2013]
    Pretty sure the headlights on all 8P versions are the same shape.

I was thinking of getting a set of these for mine - AUDI A3 2003-2008 8P BLACK DRL LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS RHD | eBay - wouldn't be going Xenon with them, so think they should work in place of my regular halogens without too much trouble. Need to double chech with someone in the know to ensure they're plug and play or whether they need coding to the car :think:
  4. Kallum

Kallum Member

[Apr 3, 2013]
    They look takky when on the car mate, steer clear, as the LED DRL isn't that bright either!!
  5. mookster

mookster Member

[Apr 3, 2013]
    Really, hmmm, don't want tacky :no:

Will have to consider a bi xenon conversion then. Or, the bi xenon lights but retaining normal bulbs, surely that would be plug and play...