Are these discs and pads worth buying??

Hmm, seem like a fair price to me. The pads are about £175 so the discs are less than £200. I paid not much less than that for a set of front only EBC Ultimax discs which were recommended to me by Bill from Badger5. I can't see there being anything wrong with the Ferrodo disc except they are drilled and I know drilled discs can crack more easily than grooved or plain.

i'd wanna know what make the disc's are, as it doesnt state they are ferrodo's

Thats what i thought. As it doesnt say what make the discs are they could just be cheap crap things that look the part. Is there such a thing as a crap disc though?? Dont they all have to be made to some sort of standard??? I don't know as I have'nt bought performance discs before

Is there such a thing as a crap disc though?? Dont they all have to be made to some sort of standard??? I don't know as I have'nt bought performance discs before

I'll never forget having EBC Turbo Discs fitted to mine (Grooved and Spotted) and they last about 4K before they were cracked and destroyed! They were so bad I fitted OEM discs/pads back and they are still going strong 20k miles later. I would just stick to grooved ones only next time, spots look good but are obviously prone to cracking. I never tracked my car.

Drilled discs are renowned from cracking and grooved are likely to ware pads down quicker.

pads are good but for the price them discs will warp like chocolate bars better off with standard discs and thoese pads

Ok guys, thanks for that. Am I better off going to the stealers and getting standard discs then, or can anyone recomend somewere else for decent discs.