Are there any B7 Bodykits available?

Stepho

Reaction score
I am looking at changing my S3, options I was looking at were a B6 S4 (roundabout a 53 plate), or perhaps the B7 A4 S-line. Only thing is I am not to keen on the front bumper of the new A4, I just think it looks to bland. Are there any kits available for this model yet? Ideally something like the RS4 front bumper with a lower split spoiler.

i changed up from an s3 to a s-line(b7) and i found the front bumper (which has the same look as an s4) one of the main reasons, i think the huge openings look great, although the ones with the body coloured bar across the foglight area look a bit tame

Looking through the Audi website I found a A4 B7 with a lower spoiler on the front bumper which split either side of the Grill, just what the doctor ordered. I will possibly take a run through to the dealers over the weekend and try out a few models. Sensible head says go for the 2.0 TDi, but having enjoyed the S3 for the last few years don't know if the 2.0 T would be a better option.

Stepho, there's also the genuine "DTM" bumper available for retrofit, which I think looks GORGEOUS! :cool:

http://www.audi-accessories.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=16

006.jpg

The one on the right obviously!!

Has a lovely Carbon splitter on the bottom :cool: :cool: