1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there any B7 Bodykits available?

Stepho Jul 3, 2006

1. Stepho

Stepho Member

I am looking at changing my S3, options I was looking at were a B6 S4 (roundabout a 53 plate), or perhaps the B7 A4 S-line. Only thing is I am not to keen on the front bumper of the new A4, I just think it looks to bland. Are there any kits available for this model yet? Ideally something like the RS4 front bumper with a lower split spoiler.

2. catsflap

catsflap New Member

Buy an RS4, the bumper comes Free of charge

3. A6QuattroDriver

A6QuattroDriver Member

4. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

i changed up from an s3 to a s-line(b7) and i found the front bumper (which has the same look as an s4) one of the main reasons, i think the huge openings look great, although the ones with the body coloured bar across the foglight area look a bit tame

5. Stepho

Stepho Member

Looking through the Audi website I found a A4 B7 with a lower spoiler on the front bumper which split either side of the Grill, just what the doctor ordered. I will possibly take a run through to the dealers over the weekend and try out a few models. Sensible head says go for the 2.0 TDi, but having enjoyed the S3 for the last few years don't know if the 2.0 T would be a better option.

6. curran33

curran33 Member

caractere is good stuff, fits better than some other aftermarket kits

7. mole@dimdc

mole@dimdc New Member