Are the midnight blue A4's rare or what?

HenriEST

Reaction score
Well i was trying to find some pictures of a4s on 18"s wheels but could't find any in the colour i got my car in. The reason i was searching for them is because im in the dilemma of which size wheels 18s or 19s and silver or gunmetal grey! rs4reps is what im thinking of. Basicly anyone here got a pic of one? with gunmetal grey rs4 wheels ? ive got a a4 sport in that dark blue. Need to get a pic of my car aswel!!!!

Sorry for the stupid noobish post!

thanks

Henri K7VST

Finally i got some pics of my car! If you get any spare time could you shop these babies on to the car please:wub:
But now i am also thinking bbs ch style ones :S these will be on toyo tyres! Silver wheels or the grey ones? i am not sure what that grey colour looks like in real life:S it might be different to the pic! Anyone here have these wheels in that colour??

New%20RS4.jpg

RS4-GM-on-background.jpg

22551_259241407370_517462370_3821116_4085744_n.jpg

I tried to upload a better quality picture, but it kept failing:S might of been too big?

Cheers :salute:

Anyone else got photoshop skills? Some dude might have some spare time and coul photoshop those wheels on there.:blush: :blush:

Is yours Ming blue or Moro blue?

This is ming blue:

jjjjjjj.jpg

Check out the garage in my profile.

Sweet, what size wheels are they? Are they that grey colour on your green avant?? that colour looks quite good!

Golf:

im not sure what colour my car is its got to be one of those two. but that loooks sweet!! probably 19" ent they on that ming blue saloon?

Cheers

Sweet, what size wheels are they? Are they that grey colour on your green avant?? that colour looks quite good!

Those are 18" RS4 replicas in gunmetal grey (anthracite).

At that angle they don't fill the arches that well but when standing at a normal height they do look quite sizeable.

Those are 18" RS4 replicas in gunmetal grey (anthracite).

At that angle they don't fill the arches that well but when standing at a normal height they do look quite sizeable.

Yeah! i was thinking that they cant be 17's lol because they dont have them in 17 so they must be 18's! is the colour quite shiney? and does it look like metal or is it like a spray finish?

Cheers!

I don't know!

Sounds strange but since I've had the car (December) it mostly been snowing, icy or raining so they spent most of the time dirty.

They're certainly darker than normal alloys but, the one time I cleaned it, I was surprised how shiny they came up.

wheel.jpg

There's a slightly closer view (note: I've replaced the messy centre caps since then).

Not much better but it's all I've got at the moment.