ARB advice

L1ARR

Reaction score
Have been looking into replacing the ARB's on the S3 and after looking around I am now confused.

I have seen various types like H&R complete kit bars including bushes etc and plan replacement of the bushes. What are the differences between just replacing the standard OEM bushes with Powerflex items and the H&R complete kit etc?

Are the OEM bars front and rear adjustable or would I need complete replacement kits to be able to adjust etc?

My S3 is a SP3 what sizes are the ARB bushes,as I have seen various sizes?

How well would the above work with a Whiteline WALK kit? What recommendations do people have on fitting the above first or together to get the best overall results.

arb's and walk kit make a great combo. one of the best mods for handling improvement. some people went whiteline rear arb and walk kit and say that understeer is reduced (cheaper option), some go for complete h&r kit and walk (like me). handling and cornering is really improved. i got the bushes with the kit so didn't change them, and it seems its all fine.

I went for a combination of kWv3 suspension and H&R ARBs before adding in the Haldex controller.

The first two do make a big difference and the controller is the icing on the cake.

What would be a good start off setting for the H&R arb? Hard setting for the front and medium setting for the rear? I have the WALK and PSS10 to match with theses H&R arb. For the PSS10, I am running slightly softer damping at the front, 5 clicks at the Front and 6 clicks at the Rear (1 is soft - 10 is hard).

Damian, how much do you guys charge for the full H&R ARB kit and a WALK kit?

and thats everything full ARB front and rear kit and the WALK?