Apy tip fitting

future

Scuderia Vittoria Edition 001
Reaction score
Sorry to brings this up again but I know it can be and has been done, but could anyone that has please tell me the size and length of vacume pipe needed to fit one.

Many thanks
tom

He means can you fit the BAM/AMK tips to the apy engine! The early s3's didnt have switchable esp and meant the tip was slightly different to the BAM/AMK tips.

To answer your question, yes you can fit a tip to your car, i have done, all you need to do is run a extra length of silicone for the n75 and extend the pcv valve piping into the tip.

that man has it on the button! thanks for the replies it was just to ask wat the ID of the piping is that i need? just because i dont have any verniers etc.

many thanks
tom

the pcv piping is 25mm, i think the n75 piping is 5mm.

I have an early s3 with the APY motor but I also have switchable ESP as it did in Australia, so does this mean that the TIPs that fit the other motors will fit or will I still need to modify it to fit?

I have an early s3 with the APY motor but I also have switchable ESP as it did in Australia, so does this mean that the TIPs that fit the other motors will fit or will I still need to modify it to fit?

Not 100% sure on the specs of S3's in Australia, but my later APY S3(2000 model with ESP) has a Forge TIP fitted, looks a direct replacement. On early APY S3's with no ESP, the N75 wire isn't long enough to go on the otherside of the uprated TIP and the positions of the DV and breather valve thing is slightly different.

thanks for the replies, got it all on order now :icon_thumright: