[Apr 12, 2015] CREWE AUDI DEALERSHIP MEET (Cheshire)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score

Crewe audi

Hi everyone, another great event for you all to Enjoy.
Firstly, I personally wish to thank Anna Ling, Francesca Beswick You Ladies are a credit to The Swansway Garage Group and a pleasure to work with arranging these meets for the audi-sport.net members, also thank you to John Nimbley ( head of Business at Crewe Audi) and Audi UK for all your help in making this happen.

Crewe Audi (part of the Swansway Garage Group have kindly agreed to let us have a meet at their premises. There will be refreshments available and they have a reserved room for the day for you all. There will be a Master Tech to answer any questions.

There will be test drives available. The models available are listed below. (Test drives are exclusive to members of audi-sport.net only)

S3
RS3 8P

RS4
RS5 Coupe
RS6 ( to be confirmed)
RS7 (to be confirmed)

MK3 TT

Driving Licence Requirements are as Follows.
You must hold full driving Licence. Both Photo card and Counterpart must be produced on the day.
If you are under 25 years of age I need a pm with your details in advance of the meeting.
Notification in advance if you have Points that Total 9.

I Have 30 places available for this meet.
Please respond by using the RSVP IN THE TOP POST TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.

I hope you all have a great day and look forward to the pics.
Enjoy
Sandra

Update on this meet.

Due to insurance excesses all drivers must be 25 years old. If you have any endorsements on licence, they must come to less than 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Livia329, antowens and Ghost
Really looking forward to this one, I know the guys at Crewe quite well and it's where The Hulk was from.
Yes Ben, and the staff remember you :) x

Reactions: The Challinor
This looks good! Cesca is my friend too. I will check dates and see if my bf wants to join if that's okay? He has an A4 but no idea if he's in this forum

He's at Staffford right?

Correct! He re-introduced himself to me @ Stafford Audi on Moday last - a great surprise and a nice one at that.

Phil is the sort of guy that makes you want to go to Stafford Audi just for a coffee...

Reactions: The Challinor
This looks good! Cesca is my friend too. I will check dates and see if my bf wants to join if that's okay? He has an A4 but no idea if he's in this forum

Test drives are for audi-sport.net members. Get your b/f to join the forum and then rsvp to say you attending. :) x

Up for this but strangely cant post yes, keeps coming up with an error

Provisionally in for this, should I put my name down above?

Reactions: Sandra
Wasn't sure whether to put myself down as a Yes or a Maybe - think I'll go for Yes as it's likely I'll come.

Update on this meet.

Due to insurance excesses all drivers must be 25 years old. If you have any endorsements on licence, they must come to less than 6.

Last edited:
Update on this meet.

Dislike button required! I'll give it a miss in that case

IDENTIFICATION for the CREWE meet:

I'm 45bvtc and this is my best side:

Upload 2015 3 8 14 8 51

I'll most likely be wearing the same jeans and shoes - as usual...

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
About time you spent on your wardrobe not just your chariots ! :moa:

Thank you, ACWKGYTO; that's funny for both me and mine. :hi:

An Audi car and always an old Breitling wristwatch (they don't keep good time but are at least mechanical) have to be 100%: but clothes; well, as close to second hand as I can get.

A war baby and an art student of the 60's the comfort habit is hard to give up: well used, run-in, and comfort is where I'm at...

Do NOT like NEW clothes, hate new clothes...

Doing our best to get to Crewe.... THANK you... :racer:

HEY! You need to post an identity photo; a back view (careful) pre-Crewe will do...

Last edited:
Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Thank you, ACWKGYTO; that's funny for both me and mine. :hi:

An Audi car and always an old Breitling wristwatch (they don't keep good time but are at least mechanical) have to be 100%: but clothes; well, as close to second hand as I can get.

A war baby and an art student of the 60's the comfort habit is hard to give up: well used, run-in, and comfort is where I'm at...

Do NOT like NEW clothes, hate new clothes...

Doing our best to get to Crewe.... THANK you... :racer:

HEY! You need to post an identity photo; a back view (careful) pre-Crewe will do...

Quite similar myself, see you at Crewe

You'll see the back of me when I beat you off the lights in that RS5 !

Reactions: 45bvtc
Morning everyone. As this meet is fast approaching, i need a few details please. Can you all send me a copy of your driving licence to be checked please(please send as a private message) If any you guys bringing your kids along i need to know this also so the dealership can be organised for that. I need these details by 8th of april. If i dont have them i cant confirm your attendance and therefore you wont be on the driving list. Thanks

Morning everyone. As this meet is fast approaching, i need a few details please. Can you all send me a copy of your driving licence to be checked please(please send as a private message) If any you guys bringing your kids along i need to know this also so the dealership can be organised for that. I need these details by 8th of april. If i dont have them i cant confirm your attendance and therefore you wont be on the driving list. Thanks

Paper counterpart only or do you want both paper and photo card scanned ?

What will you be doing with these after supplying them to Crewe Audi ie regarding data protection ?

So trusting.............

Not sure I really fancy emailing a copy of my driving licence....Happy to produce it on the day as I did at Stafford and have done on most test drives, but not always, sometimes they dont even bother asking...they presume I havent just knicked the car that I drove there in !