1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approving Posts???

Discussion in 'Site Support & Announcements' started by Sulli69, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Sulli69

Sulli69 New Member

I posted a couple of threads last night and for some reason they need approval before publishing??? They are still not approved - nothing contentious, just wondered if there is a problem, is this a normal delay or am I doing something wrong?
    Cheers
  2. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi Suli69

It's only because you have only a post count of 1 and the system try to spot people spamming the site. You will find that your post are not moderated as you post more to the site.

Sorry if this has dampened your experience with the site but you can understand the problems with spam...

Many thanks

A
  3. Sulli69

Sulli69 New Member

OK fine, only one post as I have only just got my S4 - that will increase though ;)
    I assume the posts will be approved in time then, as I had a couple of questions in the A4/S4 forum.
    Thanks - not dampened my experience no :)
  4. ReflectRuss

ReflectRuss Pro Detailer and DW Supporter

How long does it take to approve a post as I posted yesterday and its still not listed, and if it doesnt get approved do you get informed....
  5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It's done now. Apologies for the delay, sometimes real life gets in the way.
  6. ReflectRuss

ReflectRuss Pro Detailer and DW Supporter

sorry it didnt mean to sound like that, just realised it sounds a bit strong....yep, real life comes first mate....