1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved Repairers

sidibear Sep 25, 2013

1. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

I am insured with Aviva, mainly because the body shop who have always done my car are on their approved list.

Quick question for both Sky and Prestige, can I specify a repairer where I want my car to go in the event of either a fault or none fault claim?

B7 2008 A4 Avant. sat nav, cruise, cd autochanger. Blackvue Dashcam. parked in road outside house, and business use of about 2k miles a year, travelling to meetings. 106K miles dealer serviced.
    47yrs old, 3 points last Nov, 3 none fault claims in the last five years. Currently paying around £1400 F/C 15yrs no fault claims.

Care to give me a quote, providing I can specify my repairer?

2. Tim@Prestige

Tim@Prestige Member

Hi Sidibear
    Yes you can specify your repairer on our car insurance scheme. Just mention it at the time - hopefully it will never happen!
    (In our panel of insurers, we also use Aviva as well :) )
    Re your quote, if you're due for renewal, can you give us a ring on either of the numbers in my signature below please - we'd love to quote :)

sidibear likes this.
  3. skyinsurance

skyinsurance Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Yes indeed, many of our customers feel the same as yourself, myself included. My weekend toy car only goes to a bodyshop I approve of.

For a quotation, we'll need to run through this over the phone, tel: 017107 642552.

Thanks

[​IMG]

sidibear likes this.
  4. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

Thanks guys. For me it was a deciding factor that my car went to where I wanted it to go, and I paid extra to go with Aviva than I would have with the next quote just to do that.

My renewal is due in November and I will be in touch nearer the time.

5. Tim@Prestige

Tim@Prestige Member

No problem, look forward to it :)