1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

apologies guys

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AndyCollins, Oct 31, 2004.

1. AndyCollins

AndyCollins Member

[Oct 31, 2004]
    Guys, I feel I need to offer an apology, as earlier today I briefly ventured over to the Dark Side. I was asked by my girlfriend if I would drive her brothers car from Manchester to Bristol, as he is unable to do so following surgery. So hear goes, sorry boys, I've just nailed a nearly brand new BMW 330ci halfway down the country, stopped off at my own private runway to get it up to 125mph, before continuing my journey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Obviously he was not in the car with me. It is an auto, but I was amazed by the amount of grunt when you stand on it, and the awesome roar from under the bonnet. Picked up my A4 1 hour ago, so am now back to all that is pure and good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 29, 2014]

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator

[Oct 31, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Bloke654 said:
    Guys, I feel I need to offer an apology, as earlier today I briefly ventured over to the Dark Side. I was asked by my girlfriend if I would drive her brothers car from Manchester to Bristol, as he is unable to do so following surgery. So hear goes, sorry boys, I've just nailed a nearly brand new BMW 330ci halfway down the country, stopped off at my own private runway to get it up to 125mph, before continuing my journey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Obviously he was not in the car with me. It is an auto, but I was amazed by the amount of grunt when you stand on it, and the awesome roar from under the bonnet. Picked up my A4 1 hour ago, so am now back to all that is pure and good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it a great feeling to step on the throttle in a Beemer 330 at 120mph and it still bloody accelerates. Still prefer my S3 though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  4. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[Oct 31, 2004]
    Nout wrong with BMW's.

Though I prefer Audi's, but dammm BMW have that look going on at the moment (light styling), hmmmmm.

5. AndyCollins

AndyCollins Member

[Oct 31, 2004]
    It's a dark blue convertable with a hard top, 18" multi spokes & grey leather. Whilst driving it I was thinking of everything I could sell to raise enough cash to buy one. (My gran and girlfriend were high on the list). I think that if it came down to it though i'd rather have an A4 Cab anyway, saw a red S4 cab yesterday, soooooooo sweet!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif love the chrome windscreen surround!
  6. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[Nov 1, 2004]
    Dont start Pimp!
  7. imported_RastaS4

imported_RastaS4 Guest

[Nov 1, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    neversaydie said:
    Dont start Pimp!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

G
  8. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

[Nov 1, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    neversaydie said:
    Dont start Pimp!

[/ QUOTE ]Oh christ The pimp's found someone else to argue with now him and plain old are best buds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  9. leespears1

leespears1 Member

[Nov 1, 2004]
    my girlfriends sister just brought a 330 convertible and the engine roar is soooo sexy! you can really hear the car coming down the road!