Apex Springs

I have these with standard dampers (soon to be swapped for B8's) to be honest they aren't harsh and the car does sit low. However I feel the dampers will be contributing to the "bouncy" ride due to using new lowering springs on 110k old dampers, but for the money and the fact a set was nearly cheaper than 1 OE audi spring I can't really fault them at all.

Does it still sit lower at the front with these springs? It looks gash if the backs lower than the front. They seem good for the money though!

It is slightly lower at the back, not massively but noticeable but I guarantee you will need some adjustable rear tie arms as the rear camber is more than excessive after lowering.

2f5615b4.jpg

This is mine on apex springs these days.

The ride is a lot sportier than standard, it feels really good IMO, they are a bit harder for everyday but barely. V good for the money and excellent fast road use

cheers for the pic dane. that is pretty much the look im after, i take it you had to use adjustable rear ties? i did look into buying some anyway just because i no at some point illl need to. but they are so expensive for pretty much just a piece of metal and an adjustable centre section. maybe im being a tight ***.

Also how easy to fit on a driveway with axle stands and a jack?

Last edited:
Be interested to see how yours looks on these mate, Im thinking of doing the same and our cars are pretty similar

I got Bill and Tuffty to change mine and I havent got adjustable tie bars yet, It's on the list for when the powers sorted. You could do them on the drive but ramps always make things a guzzillion times easier.