APC @ 10:1 and 4:1

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
I have mixed up two loads of APC as directed. one is at 10:1 and the at 4:1. Now all it really says for use is use the weker solution for light use and 4:1 for heavy. If use the 4:1 in the engine bay is that going to be OK if I get overspray on belts or anything in there?
i am going to use it inside as well on fabric and plastics. Is the best thing to do just test the mixes and check there is no reactions and proceed? I tried a little 10:1 on the carpet in the flat and it was awesome !

Well, i just done the mats out the car. WOW! I only used the 10:1 and its shifted what Raceglaze Fabric Cleanse couldnt, I thought that was good stuff! Intrigued whats its going to be like on plastics............

Ok Had a little go in just the front passenger area with 10:1. Do I need to dress the plastics or just leave 'cleaned' with no other product to finish? I dont want anything glossy or oily just whatever finish it should be. It looks very good to me but dont know if I just leave now? Only did one fabric side bolster of the seat as a test having tested a hidden area first.

Dress the plastic once fully cleaned and dried.

303 Aerospace Protectant

303_protect.jpg

This is the clear leader in UV protection... 303 Aerospace Protectant!
  • No other protectant beautifies and protects as well.
  • Use on all rubber, plastic and vinyl.
  • Works on coated leather interiors, too!
No other protectant beautifies and protects as well as 303 Aerospace.
303 adds years to the life of your car! Use 303 on rubber, rubber seals, vinyl, clear vinyl windows, vinyl convertible tops, tonneaus, car bras and coated leather interiors.
303 is a water based product that does not contain harmful petroleum solvents or silicone oils. It restores lost color and luster and makes aging vinyl look new again. 303 Aerospace treated surfaces repel dust, dirt, oils, tree sap & oil-based stains.
Leaves a natural, non-greasy, satin finish.
16 oz. spray bottle.