AP Coilovers

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Anybody got them or run with them on their A4. Looks like I've traced my vagueness and wobble. The front dampers are absolutely shot to bits! I can lower the front of teh car a full inch with just 2 fingers????

Mate of mine can get me teh AP coilovers at a really good price and has fitted them up on another car and he reckons although they are very definately a budget kit they do seem well put together.

Need to order them up asap as the car is.... well..... .f*cked! if I'm brutally honest :motz:

If you can lower the car with two fingers the springs are shot, not the dampers....

Springs are holding the car up, the dampers are just there to control the springs.

I'm running the AP's on my B6. I will be taken them off as soon as i get enough coin together, going back to lowering spring's with the standard s-line shock's.. If they were able to fit the b5 i would say come and take them off my car and fit my new spring's and you could have them for free..There getting on my t.t's

whats the problem with them? ride quality or something else?

I'm running the AP's on my B6. I will be taken them off as soon as i get enough coin together, going back to lowering spring's with the standard s-line shock's.. If they were able to fit the b5 i would say come and take them off my car and fit my new spring's and you could have them for free..There getting on my t.t's
No probs fitting them for ya mate, shame they dont work on B5s tho, Gimme a shout

There is no problem with them as such it's me more then anything. I have raised them up to the limit on the back (easy to do) but i still feel theat the car look's to low. And i'm forever adjusting them to get the car looking level. the ride is good not to hard or soft even with the car being on 19" wheel's. I just should have went for spring's and shock's. Mark you are a top bloke, i will not be buying the spring's untill mid November. When the spring's turn up i will just fit the rear's to see if that sort's the rear out, but could do with your help on the front's, if i'm happy with the drop on the rear.

Last edited:
Well they are now ordered. Too late to go back now. Think I'll air on the side of caution and keep the Eibachs just in case I want/need to go back

Let me know how they are as i was planning on buying these also, i've been told there the best cheap one's! I've been quoted just under £400 inc vat. Is that a good price?

that seems to the be price @ awesomegti and also direct from AP themselves