1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP coilovers fitted

Greeny233 May 28, 2012

1. Greeny233

Greeny233 It's all about the V8. Team V8 Team Silver Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

heres a couple of pics of my car after having a set of AP coilovers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pretty happy with the outcome, the rears are as low as they will go (has a full tank of juice) and the front has been lifted until it doesn't catch. Should settle a little after the springs have bedded in.

2. marktdisport

marktdisport Active Member

that looks the dogs dangley bits m8

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Looks good!

Nice to start seeing some photo's of our cars in the sunshine!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

4. Andi25th

Andi25th Member

Very sweet looking. Whats the ride like ?

5. Jay4

Jay4 Member

6. Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

had mine in the garage since last year :( need to get my finger out and fit them

7. jd26

jd26 Member

Looking slick, gutted im selling mine :(

8. rawtor51

rawtor51 Active Member

I like the look of this , very nice:icon_thumright:

9. Greeny233

Greeny233 It's all about the V8. Team V8 Team Silver Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Andi - very happy with the ride quality, it's firm but not harsh. Hit a couple of potholes and it just gives a solid thud rather than a spine compressing, dash cracking crash.
    Hoping the rear settles a little lower as the rear adjusters are as low as they will go.
    Fitted a couple of 5mm spacers on the front today just to fill the arches a little.

10. tubby-ben

tubby-ben Member

looking great mate

11. bowen

bowen Member

You have had yours for sale for ages! I dont understand how it hasn't sold! (I think you want to keep it really!)

12. boost-addict

boost-addict Well-Known Member

shame your in north wales, i despretly need a c spanner, but the ap coilovers have a hole in 4 places rather then the typical style ring.

yer mine rides nice, and it is a bit bumpy but on the main roads its ok, ive hit a pot hole at low speed, 15mph and it does thud. its more bouncy they bumpy like a gokart feel.

dunno how new mine are but they still feel like new mines set about same as yours

[​IMG]