1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anywhere that will fit Bose system?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Lance-22, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Lance-22

Lance-22 A3TDI

[Mar 18, 2010]
    I purchased a bose system around 6months ago now, i have since learnt that for the gain i will see it is alot of work. In hindsight i would have been better spending the money on upgrading to aftermarket, however i dont want the hassle of reselling and looking at other options so really just want to get it fitted. Does anyone know of anywhere that would take this kind of job on?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 22, 2014]

3. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

[Mar 18, 2010]
    really not worth the money mate, best get a amp and sub and your sorted, much easier to install also. No need to change HU
  4. piers90

piers90 Member

[Mar 18, 2010]
    http://www.fourcars.co.uk/index.php

look for your area on here and choose a shop and call them..
    these companies are ment to be best in the country really... but i cant vouch for them all.. if you live near bristol i can tell u which one is the best as i use the company all the time.. not only for audio, but for fitting my seats, grille etc etc.. just let me know if you want the number..
  5. Boydie

Boydie Boycie VCDS Map User

[Mar 18, 2010]
    It is not just a matter of plug and play. The whole car requires rewiring for a sound system which is not massively noticabley different.