Anyway to find a phone number if its ex directory?

technics100

Reaction score
I have been stroked on ebay. I have the sellers address but no phone number. Is there anyway to get this info? I have tried on BT.com but no luck.. I want to ring this person and give off stink... anyone any ideas

[ QUOTE ]
I have been stroked on ebay. I have the sellers address but no phone number. Is there anyway to get this info? I have tried on BT.com but no luck.. I want to ring this person and give off stink... anyone any ideas

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't help you with the number, but what is getting stroked on Ebay? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

call me a typical valleys lad, but since you`ve got the address couldnt you pop over and physically demonstrate this stink?

if you get my drift..

????

[ QUOTE ]
a big **** in a bag sounds like a good idea, obviousily with slightly underpaid postage so he has to pay to collect the ****!

[/ QUOTE ]

We found an Ebay seller the other day selling boxes of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif for about £15 which are despatched anonymously to the recipient... cant for the life of me find the link now though.... should have kept it, you never know when it might be useful.

And, don't ask what we were looking for when we found it, cos I have no idea!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif