1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone with genuine 17-18" wheels for sale?

sat1983 Sep 20, 2007

1. sat1983

sat1983 Member

With tyres preferably! Cash waiting but i can't seem to find any anywhere! I don't know ya can't even give yer cash away!:lmfao:

2. killa_z

killa_z Couped Out

not sure if its what your looking for but these are genuine audi:
    might have these in 19's all with tyres

[​IMG]

not sure if they are available straight away and cant vouch for the condition as i havent seen them in the flesh, let me know if they're any good and i'll get back to you with full details asap

3. robby

robby Member

there were a couple of sets of 17" sports alloys on ebay yesterday

4. sat1983

sat1983 Member

Might seem fussy but I defo want 17s or 18s, no kerbing, with a good bit of meat on the tyres. I want them to stay on the car for as long as I keep it so willing to pay for the right set. Oh and preferably no more than 100 miles of Sheffield, unless we can meet halfway?
    I won't be sorry to say bye my bog standard 16s. I was dying for my tyres to wear!

5. jasaudi

jasaudi Member

there are lots of 17" on ebay and I have to say they give a much more comfortable ride than the 18" and 19". A friend has 18s and he really notices the bumps

6. maars

maars Full speed ahead

You have PM!

7. gordybaillie

gordybaillie Member

I would sell you these wheels if your interested, there 17's. Need two new tyres on front though but would sell for £200.

[​IMG]

8. sat1983

sat1983 Member

No thanks! After something a bit more "interesting" if you know what I mean!

9. A3DOL

A3DOL Member

I am after some 17"s too. Are those on the A3 above 17 or 18's?

Love those wheels though, does anyone have any?????????

10. Johnytuono

Johnytuono Member

HI
    Would those fit an a4 b7 model?
    Ta
    Johny

11. mattandrew

mattandrew Member VCDS Map User

I have a set of the wheels in the picture a few posts above, they have 4 nearly new tyres on. i will post some pictures and tread depth later. The wheels are in excellant condition. Matt