Anyone with Black Edition pls try this

Detector

Just waiting for the green light
Reaction score
Hi guys, during all that hot weather I was walking up to my car and held down the unlock button on keyfob expecting windows to come down & sod all happened, now I've had many Golfs and this is my 3rd A3 and they all had window open/close function via keyfob, have they ommited this or is it my car or is it me ?

OK, grab your keys and watch out of the window if yours open and post back pls.

yes i have a BE that i picked up last friday and mine does open all windows ,
you will have to go into the set up menu to tick the box if its not working ,
use the right hand stalk and push the button underneath and you should get a different readout on your D I S just scroll through till you find right
setting . it must be easy even I did it .

Yes i believe this can be set on the DIS on newer cars but you need Vag-com on older ones like mine. I had to get mine changed so it did it!

Dont use it much though, climate control on max LO, windows shut, love driving around in a fridge!

Thanks guys, I'll give it a bash but can't rcall seeing it in DIS when I was playing.....

Our 2010 car has it in the DIS but my 2007 car is Vagcom setup. There is more than one page in the DIS menu on the new cars so it's easily missed...

If your one touch stops working then the windows wont open using the fob. Just hold the window switch in the up position for a couple of seconds if the one touch isn't working and it resets them. Then the windows should open using the fob after that.

That could be all it is.

I must be doing something wrong?? do you have to press and hold button or just press it? does ignition have to be on because if i just put ignition on it beeps until I either start up or take key out. :sadlike:

sorry I meant to access the menu, do you have to press and hold the reset button on the wiper stalk with the ignition on?